What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Microgaming New Games

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Sorry I think they are pretty much retarded and they need to think of something more instead of doing what they think is cleaver skins off of previous games. Something with expanding reels that has a decent payout and it don't cost a fortune to get the bonus round would be ideal to me as well.

Ok going to have more coffee..:ohboy

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
hahaha I thought you were playing some sort of game Lou, hope your keyboard is fixed soon dear.

vacant1

Newbie Streaker
I think all the new games are terrible and boring except lucky day. Everytime i play i hit the spins and bonuses non stop. frederick and the other one seem very tight never hit any wins worth talking about and have never gotten the bonuses. The new mega moolah is not the game i'd choose to have made into a progressive but who am i to say.

:hello

judyb57

Super Moderator
That is too bad. Hopefully they will get creative and get some new games in that are actually "new". I have not tried this months slots yet.

loufreekc

Lifetime Streaker
hahaha I thought you were playing some sort of game Lou, hope your keyboard is fixed soon dear.
Ok fixed vixen, it was the strangest thing, you would hit certain letters { i hit e and e would appear with a space, hit r & r then /, and spacebar then space plus r } so there was no way to separte words w/out an r inbetween each word. I just took it apart cleaned it and works fine. Now that i look at the post it does look crazy. It was messed up putting in passwords. ;)