What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LilBit Needs alotta prayers

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

LilbitCrayz

Senior Streaker
Some of you may already know that on March 4th my dear, sweet 49 year old brother was diagnosed with Lung Cancer. It has matastisized to his brain as well. He has undergone some extensive radiation on his brain tumors and now is in chemo for his lungs.

This man is strong and, otherwise, happy and healthy with a wife of 27 years, 3 children and 3 grandchildren. He's handsome, smart and witty, always there when you need him and has much unfinished business in this world.

Please pray for his recovery. His name is Jeffery and I adore him.

I also pray for everyone else out there suffering - my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Thanks

Lilbit:eek:

judyb57

Super Moderator
Oh Lilbit, what a horrible thing for your brother and the rest of your family to have to go through. I will keep him in my prayers and also the rest of your family to get through this together. :eek:

karen40

Lifetime Streaker
So sorry to hear about this... My Mom passed 2 years ago of lung cancer, My prayers are with you:eek:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Please pray for his recovery. His name is Jeffery and I adore him.

My heart truly aches for you lilbit!!! I lost my 40 year old brother this past November to stomach cancer. I will pray very hard for your brother and your entire family.

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
I will keep your brother, your family and you in my prayers..
Carey truly knows what you are going thru. :eek:

LilbitCrayz

Senior Streaker
Karen and carey - my goodness I am so sorry - this is so tough. Thanks to all who posted their thoughts - it means a lot. I am driving to Iowa to see him next week - so I will be away for a few days. I am not there to help out with all the things he can no longer do like cut the grass or go shopping for them - so I will be doting over him - which is so great to do.....his wife is exhausted, too, Lord knows she could use a break....this sucks BIG TIME - but I can't get started......

Thanks again so so much.

Lilbit

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
My prayers are with you and your family dear. Cancer is aweful and affects so many people around the world. Stay Strong! :eek:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
his wife is exhausted, too, Lord knows she could use a break

YES!! be there for her, this is going to be very tough on her and shake her to her core, my sis in law went through pure hell for 3 years with my bro. She is NOT the same person now...

LilbitCrayz

Senior Streaker
I know it is going to be horrible on her if the day comes, well...

She is, we'll say, old school. Her and Jeff are conjoined at the hip - he still drives her to work (when he can) and always has. She has been so dependent on him throughout the years, never having to worry about the car, the lawn, the everyday things, ya know.

She's always handled the money and managed the checkbook but other than that - he is the glue. They have been together since they were 18 or so, I do not know what will become of the whole family.

FOR NOW - WE ARE OPTIMISTIC - HE'S YOUNG AND THAT GOES A LONG WAY.

TODAY HE WAS EVEN CLEANING THE GUTTERS - IMAGINE THAT!!! HE'S KICKING AND FIGHTING THE WHOLE WAY - GOD BLESS HIM.

Thanks again............it means a lot and does a lot for me to have encouragement. It makes it easier to face him with strength and encouragement.

Our father died at 50 of nearly the same thing - our Mother died of cancer, too --- so its hard. BUT EACH DAY BRINGS NEW HOPE, NEW TREATMENTS AND A GRATITUDE FOR HAVING EVERYTHING WE HAVE.

GOD BLESS

Lilbit:eek:

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
Lilbit , What you said about Jeff cleaning the gutters hit home..I still had a chest tube in and I was cleaning my mom's gutters, that is until she saw me...lol.
As I told you he will get through this because he is strong willed and he has you and the family for support..
Very Important..
You tell him if he every wants to talk, e-mail or chat with someone out of the picture but that has been thru all of it, you know I'm here for ya!!
And still Praying for Jeff to make it through what life has challenged him with.
Lots of Tears and lots of laughs are all part of the healing. mos....

:eek::eek::eek:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
BUT EACH DAY BRINGS NEW HOPE, NEW TREATMENTS AND A GRATITUDE FOR HAVING EVERYTHING WE HAVE.

Great way of thinking hon!! Keep the positive energy flowing!:eek:

judyb57

Super Moderator
Lilbit, life has so many challenges for all of us! I am so glad that your brother has such a caring sister to help him get through this. Trust me it is very important. :eek:

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
I am so sorry Lil I am saying prayers for you and your family, damit I wish they would do something about this sickness!!

notesfromabroad

Senior Streaker
I will pray for your brother, your entire family, to be safe in God's loving arms. Please know you are in my thoughts, LilBit.

:eek: