What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JOLLY JESTER WITH INTERTOPS

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
I'm fresh out of jokes, but if someone wants to come to my house for about 1/2 hour with my 2 boys you will get plenty of material... lol

5 deposits of $25 in the time frame....

I would like 9, 10, 23, 24 and 34

intertops: KANDA367

:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh As appealing as that offer sounds, I think I will pass!

Good luck Sarah and titanic :eek:

mmh424

Pro Streaker
A few jokes:

I was out at a bar with some friends, One of them had been talking about a guy that was there all night... I told her I spoke to him while she was in the restroom and got his # for her. That night she called the #. The next day she told me she had had the best phone sex ever..... turns out she didn't realize the # I gave her was her step brothers new cell phone. :naughty

mmh424

Pro Streaker
when I was 4 and lived in Philadelphia we didn't have a fireplace... My older brother convinced me that Santa Clause was on the roof but didn't know how to get in the house cause there was no chimney so we couldn't have christmas that year. I climbed out the window onto the roof to tell him he could use the door... There was no Santa on my roof.... and then I was too scared to climb back down.... But my brother wouldn't get my parents he was too afraid he'd get in trouble I was stuck there for almost an hour scared out of my mind before he finally told them where I was....:assIs all I can say to him when he tells that story.

Jester #1 and #27 for the 2 jokes please
M6140721

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the support Streakers!!

Good luck everyone!

:proud

sarahlynn59

Junior Streaker
Ok 2 deposits today of 45.00 each
I choose10-28 please