What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JACKPOT CAPITAL FREE SPINS!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

opromsawasdi

Senior Streaker
<:p Jackpot Capital 20 free spins @ $1.00/spin(20 lines/$0.05 per line) on Caesar's Empire. Code is NEWYEARSPINS. Rcvd this in snail mail along with personal VIP nd bonus code. Max cashout $180:newyearballoon

usaok

Last edited by a moderator:

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Totally awesome going to see if I can claim now thanks for the notice!!! jan1

ngopahn

Junior Streaker
Thanks! Claimed, won $120.75 on the spins. Now just $7,245 WR, so I should have some fun playing for a while.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thats great ngopahn! Good luck with meeting the WR!

ru486

Senior Streaker
Thanks! Claimed, won $120.75 on the spins. Now just $7,245 WR, so I should have some fun playing for a while.
To make WR go by a little faster, you can play Pai Gow in the table games. It helps if you actually like the game which I do but I always mix it in when clearing a bonus especially when up a bunch. There a lot of pushes in it but always carries risk like any game.

Almost forgot the congrats on the win!

judyb57

Super Moderator
Always be sure to read the wagering requirements to see which games will count or not! :snwman

ru486

Senior Streaker
Always be sure to read the wagering requirements to see which games will count or not! :snwman
Yes, considering the hoops one has to go through to get paid. Pai gow is almost always included in bonuses for slots. It is one of the only table games.