What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I bit the bullet

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I finally bought myself a coffee machine the other day, have been wanting one for ages and there was one of those capsule type ones going cheap so thought I would give it a go. I would have liked one of the coffee shop type ones but after using one in holiday accommodation I found they weren't that easy to use so it put me off a bit. Anyway so far I am happy with this one, it's easy to use and pretty fast, I just need to try all the different flavours, does anyone else use the capsule type and have any recommendations? The only one I have tried so far is Americana.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I do not have a keurig, I drink way too much coffee for it, lol
but my sister-law has one and I love the Caramel Vanilla Cream, and the Hazel Nut
flavors. I am not usually a flavored coffee person, but those 2 are awesome!!

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Thanks dani, I might give those a try, I usually don't like the flavours myself but I know my friends and family do so they would be worth trying

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I would die without my Keurig machine!!! I absolutely love it!

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Just had a look at the keurig that seems to be similar to the one I got, we don't have the keurig here, mine is a dolce gusto, we don't seem to have a hazelnut flavour but we have a Caramel Latte Macchiato, so will try that one.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
if I ever decide to cut down on the coffee I drink, I would love the single cup machines
but I make an average of 2-3 pots of coffee a day, it would cost me a fortune!!

:ohboy

sorcer3ss

Staff member
It works out at about 50 cents a cup which isn't too bad, I couldn't drink it all day, it would be a bit too rich, I am like you dani and drink heaps of coffee. I will get to try a few of the flavours, it came with some which had to redeemed on the website.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Yeah I guess that would be too costly for you then Dani! I only drink 2 cups in the morning!

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I've tried to cut down, but 2 cups would never work for me, lol
I even tried half decaf, that didnt work on well either :)

huhhwtff

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
I just have a regular coffee maker too but all we use in my house is the hazelnut creamers .

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I have never tried the creamers, I know lots of people love them
I drink my coffee black, always have, lol

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
I love my keurig too! I only have about 1 cup a day so it is not costly!

DogeDigital

Newbie Streaker
I love my coffee machine! Although it's so simple, I always mess up instant coffee and it ends up tasting awful. The price and hassle of going to a coffee shop is just not worth it now that I can pop in a coffee tab and have good tasting coffee in the morning.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I here lots of great things about it, thats for sure

ShepherdDon

Newbie Streaker
We tried a Keurig an couldn't make the sucker work. Back to the old coffee maker and still pretty happy.