What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gufus Needs our Prayers

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
I'm soo sorry to hear about your grandbaby!!

Gufus, I hope you know that you are on my mind a lot and that I'm always sending good vibes and peace to you and those you love and love you!

XoX

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
So sorry to hear about your grand daughter.. hopefully the mass is benign and they can get it removed and everything will be okay

britbag

Newbie Streaker
Hello Gufus:

So sorry to this news. I will keep a special place in my meditations for you at this most difficult time.

Blessed Be.

healingsoule aka Bribag

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
Thank you for all your prayers.

They have started shrinking the mass which turned out to be tumor but forgot what you call it..lol

But it wasn't cancerous-I am thankful for that-she is starting to feel better already shrinking it and getting rid of the fluid on the brain.

She will be on medicine the rest of her life-but the doctor said she will need a scan every 6 months to make sure that the tumor isn't growing again. Steff is still pretty weak but shes a fighter. I hope that she can go back to college this Sept.

I am a very happy grandma knowing that she will get back to normal in the next few months.

Big Hugs

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I am a very happy grandma knowing that she will get back to normal in the next few months

Oh Gufus thats wonderful news!! Thank god it was not cancerous. Shame she has to go through this to begin with though. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers hon.:eek:

judyb57

Super Moderator
:eek:No matter how sad the outcome seems, it is still wonderful news that it is not cancerous and also that there is something they can do for it!

mawmaw15963

Lifetime Streaker
I thank God that you got good news...no cancer! I will continue to pray for her rapid and complete recovery!:eek:

emma13

Pro Streaker
That is wonderful...no cancer! I will keep you all in my prayers....:eek:

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Hi Gufus!!

I miss you LOTS!!

I still hope your grandbaby continues to improve- and I hope grandma is taking care of herself too!!

I was in Trader Joes last week. Well, they don't have the holiday cookies, but the DO HAVE lemon cream with bits of lemon crunchy!! I thought of YOU before me! And I think they had Chocolate fudge with bits of chocolate!

I didn't buy any.. IF I NEED a cookie- I buy a small bag or the small pac. If they're not around, I can't pig!!

Love you my dear friend!!

And if Ms. Peg see's this, I miss you too! And nudge Gufus about this post, ok??

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:streakchips (or cookies), or ... or....

XoXoX