What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gufus Needs our Prayers

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

paydaypeg

Newbie Streaker
:sowwy Please everyone say a prayer for Gufus' 18 year old granddaughter.
She has been ill and complaining of weakness and sore muscles.
She tried to walk and fell twice.
She went to the hospital and the Dr.s are thinking Multiple Sclerosis
or a brain tumor.:angel

judyb57

Super Moderator
OH NO! Thank you for letting us know Peg! Absolutely I will keep them all in my prayers and thoughts! How scarey this must be for the whole family and especially her granddaughter!!:sowwy

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
ohh my poor Gufus and family, they are in my thoughts and prayers please keep us updated Peg.

Gufus we love you girlie!!:eek:

tmhess

Junior Streaker
My prayers are with you Gufus & your granddaughter & family.

:eek: Toni

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
Sorry to hear the sad news gufus i will keep you and your granddaughter and my prayers

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
awwwwwwwww poor child and gufus,i will say prayers for you granddaughter,andfamily.i too have m.s. i have good days and bad days.summer is the worst.a few years ago it was the summer heat that brought me out of remission i was standing at the top of the stairs when my legs went totaly numb and i went down 9 steps breaking my ankle on both sides.i now have a plate and two pins in ankle.i know how debilatating it is.please gufus tell her to stay strong prayers from all the wonderful people here at the streak will help her.god bless you and her and your family.hug's alea

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
Oh man Gufus thats soooo sad, so young too. Definatly added to prayer list starting right now...Hope they are wrong. Moslow

:angel:angel:angel

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
:angel will keep gufus and her whole family in my prayers......love duckey:eek:

MizzPA

Lifetime Streaker
Oh Gufus your grand-daughter and your whole family are in my prayers!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
OMG I am so saddened to hear this news. Gufus hon please keep us posted on your granddaughter!! She is in my thoughts and prayers sweetie!:eek:

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
Thank you everyone for all your prayers, we still don't know any thing for sure yet, she is a very sick young. lady.
AS soon as I find out anything I will post right away.

Big Hugs:eek:

dunemoon

Junior Streaker
so sorry to hear I will be praying for you and your family and a special one for your grandaughter

cola57

Senior Streaker
so very sorry gufus. My thought and prayers are with you and you family!!

mawmaw15963

Lifetime Streaker
You have my prayers Gufus, and If I may ask, would you please post your granddaughter's first name, so I can pass the prayer request on to my prayer groups? My daughter was diagnosed with MS just last year and I know how scary it is. God be with you all.:eek::angel

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
My granddaughters name is Steffanee.

Thank you everyone

big hugs:eek:

redfawn

Lifetime Streaker
gufus hon, Steffanee and your whole family are in my thoughts and prayers. May God help you through this trying time.

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
I wanted to update everyone on my grand daughter.

She doesn't have MS, but she has a mass on the front right side of her brain that is causing seisures and that part of her brain is swelling. As far as what the mass is they are not sure, they are still running tests on her.
She isn't able to work or go to college any more do to the illness, but hopefully before long they will find what is causing all the trouble an fix it.

Please keep her in your prayers.

hugs

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I am so sorry to hear that Gufus. I will surely keep her in my prayers dear.:eek:

judyb57

Super Moderator
Thank goodness they ruled out MS at least. I know the unknown is the scariest thing in the world gufus. Hang in there hon. Streak prayers are mighty powerful! :eek: