What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

goodmorning streakers its thursday

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
hope you all have a teriffic thursday,hope you are winning if gambling today.today we are going to have roast chicken with stuffing,parsely potatoes,carrots and peas in butter sauce,leaf lettuce with tomatos,onions,olives and cheese with house dressing.dessert with be cheese cake with strawberries on it.god bless you all.hug's alea

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker
Good morning Alea. Whats on the menu for breakfast cause I am hungry. :slotdude

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
good morning......i think i want to eat at your house tonight......love duckey:cool:

catman

Junior Streaker
Morning Every One Have A Great Day And If Ya Spinning Those Slot's I Hope Your Winning :tongueout

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
goodmorning everyone,queenmap breakfast is pretty normal i do the dinners i am having in my post cause miss carey likes to get ideas sometimes for something to make at her house.breakfast is lots of things at my house from fried eggs,cheese omelts,pancakes,bacon sausage,cereal ect.duckey you can come over and eat all you like.hitch a ride with miss carey and come on to my house and enjoy the food

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Good morning everyone!! Have a great day!:clap