What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't Try To Live Like Dan Bilzerian

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Dan Bilzerian is how 13-year-old boys might imagine adulthood. Bilzerian is an all-American pro poker player who became famous on Instagram for being both exceptionally rich and bearded,
and spending his entire life shooting guns, partying, flying in private jets, and having constant, uncomplicated sex with actual piles of women.

Dan Bilzerian isn't real in the traditional sense, he's more like an advertisement for bachelorhood.
He is a poster boy for what life could be if us guys stopped being afraid and started working out.
In the real world, there are problems like bankruptcy, chlamydia, and self-reflection, but Dan doesn't live in the real world.
Instead, Dan has 16.9 million followers who observe his hyper-existence through their phones and feel mesmerized and a little bit sad.
Because in truth, most of us just aren't like that.

I feel sad. In terms of lifestyle heroes for single white guys, Dan Bilzerian is pretty much all we have.
When I get home alone at night and the house is dark and the cat has done a ****ing number on the litter box, there's no male version of Bridget Jones or Carrie Bradshaw to make me think
Oh well, ho hum, at least I have my friends and a box of Whitman's Sampler. Instead, there's just Dan Bilzerian and his blockbuster life.
And although he's probably an ******* and his photos are all pretend, I still end up thinking, If only I could live like that—I'd be happy.

TO FINISHING READING THIS STORY CLICK THE BELOW LINK

SOURCE- FULL STORY

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
and a little sad, lol doesnt sound like the dream life to me

GG22