What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(CLOSED - GOOD LUCK ALL) Exclusive with Intertops Poker - Streak Gaming February Freeroll Tournament (Chance to win $30 CASH) 2/18

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

orren

Junior Streaker
Re: Exclusive with Intertops Poker - Streak Gaming February Freeroll Tournament (Chance to win $30 CASH) 2/18

Is it too late to get in???

Name: orren

judyb57

Super Moderator
Re: Exclusive with Intertops Poker - Streak Gaming February Freeroll Tournament (Chance to win $30 CASH) 2/18

Is it too late to get in???

Name: orren

Not too late at all orren. I just sent you the password. Everyone up to this point should have the password. If not, please let me know.

emsad01

Newbie Streaker

nickname: emsad777

brettjigga

Newbie Streaker

well i got the pw but cant register did i have to sign up for inter tops through the site?

judyb57

Super Moderator

No brett, this is for members of the forum no matter where they signed up. Please try again. Maybe try copying and pasting the password in to make sure it is right? Seems others have gotten in just fine. :think

Will send you the password now emsad01 :goodluck

brettjigga

Newbie Streaker

well it wont even bring up where i can type pw it says "tournament registration failed exception"

judyb57

Super Moderator

Then it must be a problem with your account or something, you have almost 2 hours maybe ask their support? There are 46 players registered now so............

PINNERMAN30

Junior Streaker

my intertops screen name is pinnerman and i would like to play in the free roll what do i need to do??

thekidebomb

Newbie Streaker

Im sorry I posted my wrong table name its ebomb87, I have the password, but I gave u my login not my table name so sorry

judyb57

Super Moderator

Pinner, I will send you the password in a Private Message, then you just go sign up and register and play the tournament! :clap

Thank you thekid! :goodluck

thekidebomb

Newbie Streaker

Judy should I change my tablename to gmacbingo? its ebomb87 now and it wont let me register? whatevers easier for u its saying Tournament Registration failed exception cannot complete tournament registration for 10730477

Last edited:

cellhero16

Newbie Streaker

Player ID is rickyg12. Thank you

judyb57

Super Moderator

Hmm, that is strange. I am not sure why it won't let you register? The nickname should not make a difference. All you have to do is log in, go to the tournament and click register and put in the password??????? There are 50 people registered now and they all (and me) got in ok :think

judyb57

Super Moderator

It seems brettjigga had the same problem but I see they are in now. So copy and paste the password to make sure it is correct maybe? Log out and in again?????

PINNERMAN30

Junior Streaker

thanks and pinnerman will be there

thekidebomb

Newbie Streaker

EDIT: Nevermind Im in now thanks Judy, and its 8pm EST ? right?

Last edited:

judyb57

Super Moderator

WooHoo! Good luck!

pete346

Junior Streaker

Can i have the password? username:cbpete9

judyb57

Super Moderator

Sending the password now, good luck :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.