What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All new registering customers making 1st deposit get: 200% bonus up to €50 + 25 free spins on Dazzle Me

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member

Let the razzle-dazzle of Dazzle Me dazzle you!

The new game Dazzle Me is a cheerful video slot with 5 distinctive reels. A new feature is that the five reels available in the Dazzle Me slot aren’t arranged as normal, the slot has only three symbols on the first two reels, four symbols on the third and fourth reels, while the last reel offers five symbols, which gives a total of 76 dazzling bet lines!

The game features Dazzling Wild Reels, Free Spins and Linked Reels. A completely new layout is providing an unforgettable experience with glittering gems appearing on the radiant reels.

The shining gems can also be compared with those in the Starburst slot, one of the most popular video slots in the industry.
That guarantees that this new Netent slot release should be a hit with most players.

Get ready to be dazzled!

Get 200% deposit bonus + 25 Free Spins on Dazzle Me by registering with iGame and use deposit code DAME25 when making your first deposit today.

<!-- Affiliate Code Do NOT Modify--><!-- End affiliate Code-->​

Last edited: