What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Access - Netspend Free $$

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
If you log into your account online Netspend is running a contest where they will credit your account for up to $100 instantly. You can play twice a day. It's called Triple Play Giveaway, and the only thing I don't get is why the bloody audience cheers for a foul ball! LOL Good luck!

Here's the link:

NetSpend Triple Play Giveaway - NetSpend

:slotdude

If anyone wins let us know!

heelside720

Junior Streaker
VERY NICE FIND !!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theclub333

Senior Streaker
just won

Once your $20 prize has been verified, the prize money will be loaded on to the NetSpend<SUP>®</SUP> card* that you registered as
part of this promotion. Please allow up to 14 business days for prize verification. If you do not have a NetSpend Prepaid Card, the prize money will be loaded on to a NetSpend Gift Card. The Gift Card will be mailed to the address you provided on the Registration Page.

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
just won

Once your $20 prize has been verified, the prize money will be loaded on to the NetSpend<SUP>®</SUP> card* that you registered as
part of this promotion. Please allow up to 14 business days for prize verification. If you do not have a NetSpend Prepaid Card, the prize money will be loaded on to a NetSpend Gift Card. The Gift Card will be mailed to the address you provided on the Registration Page.

Hey Congrats!! :dancinsmilie

buggars

Junior Streaker
:thumsup congrats all winners!
I do realize this may not be the place to post this but I was wondering if anyone recieved this from netspend

Our records show that you may have used your NetSpend Visa ® Prepaid Debit Card for internet gambling transactions in the past.
Beginning May 31, 2010, MasterCard and Visa will begin complying with the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act by blocking all online gambling transactions attempted by U.S. cardholders. This means you will not be able to use your NetSpend card or account for internet based gambling transactions. Internet gambling transactions will be automatically declined to comply with these federal regulations. NetSpend has no control over this change.
Don’t forget there are many great ways to use your NetSpend card. You can pay bills online or over the phone, shop online and make everyday purchases anywhere Visa debit cards or wherever Debit MasterCard is accepted. At NetSpend, we make sure that you are informed and in control of your money.
Thank you,
Your NetSpend Team
buggars

Last edited:

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
I went to a load center today in my neighborhood and they had a little placard advertising the contest, they also gave me a card with a game code. I thought maybe it would better my luck but it didn't! LOL

:joker