What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 columns of cashapillars

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

labell

Lifetime Streaker
<CENTER>
</CENTER>​

Nice little winning streak even though the elusive fifth column remains unseen.... but look at this pretty win on $5 - Grand Mondial is HOT!!

Last edited by a moderator:

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Congrats labell, you are getting closer to getting all those cashapillars

labell

Lifetime Streaker
thanks all, it was getting hairy today, no wins to speak of... was awfully glad to see this one! good luck all!

eishagirl

Lifetime Streaker
very nice hit! i once had a very nice hit on the same slot b4. Gotta love when those wild columns line up especially during the free spins.

i can't find my really good hit once i had just about all 4 rows of wilds and won about $850 during the freespins.

none the less, yours is still prettier hehe:coins

labell

Lifetime Streaker
eisha, I love seeing those shots, keep them coming! Congrats!

africa

Newbie Streaker
Wow Labell! Impressive shots! I've been looking at them for awhile. I need to know though..at $10.00/Spin, every 10 spins/$100.00...like every 35 seconds. What are your losses like??? You can lose $10,000.00 in a session easily. We only see the good part.

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Africa why is your very first post here a negative one? I don't think Labell deserves that remark she is a long time member here and your post just spits out jealousy. From all I read in the past she does not always bet 10 bucks a spin ONLY when she is hitting good, I think that post of yours was rude to be honest.

africa

Newbie Streaker
Africa why is your very first post here a negative one? I don't think Labell deserves that remark she is a long time member here and your post just spits out jealousy. From all I read in the past she does not always bet 10 bucks a spin ONLY when she is hitting good, I think that post of yours was rude to be honest.

I didn't think it was negative... just reality. I can lose a bundle at .50 cents a spin. I was asking how much Labell loses on a bad day. Sorry you took it all wrong. I guess I am amazed at that wager amount!

Last edited:

judyb57

Super Moderator
Welcome to Streak Gaming africa. Take some time and look around the forum. We are sure that there is something here for everyone. We have a great group of members here and our unspoken rule is to try and be pleasant to others.

It was just that asking someone how much they lose, is like asking them how much they make at work, or asking a woman her age, hon.

If you have any questions about the forum, give a yell and someone will be glad to help you! :swat:beers

africa

Newbie Streaker
Welcome to Streak Gaming africa. Take some time and look around the forum. We are sure that there is something here for everyone. We have a great group of members here and our unspoken rule is to try and be pleasant to others.

It was just that asking someone how much they lose, is like asking them how much they make at work, or asking a woman her age, hon.

If you have any questions about the forum, give a yell and someone will be glad to help you! :swat:beers

Thanks!

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
:coins Congrads on the wins, ladies!!!! Awesome!!! Can't wait to see what the 5 in a row really looks like! LOL