What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$16 FREE from Bingo Flash

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker

Receive $16 FREE with new sign up at Bingo Flash!

And ... be sure to check out their promotions page for their exciting January Promos ....such as these:

* Join us in Quarters room for an amazing $25 guaranteed pots played every hour.
Starting January 1, promo runs through January 31.
Bingo on a HI pattern to win $25. Hurry!! Pre-Buy now to win up to $18,000.
Guaranteed games will play randomly every hour.

* Jackpot profusion continues this holiday season!
Noon Bash (12 p.m.) : $50
Midnight Gala (12 a.m.) : $50

Try your luck twice a day and win $100! Play the $50 jackpots at the noon bash and the midnight gala, every day at 12 p.m. and 12 a.m. respectively.

A word of advice: These pots are very popular; Pre-Buy will guarantee you a chance at the game.
All times shown here are in EST (USA East Coast)
GMT + five hours / European time + six hours

Last edited:

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks Vic!

I'm gonna go now and download. Do you have a referal number? I'll wait for you!

(btw) are you still running 3 amigo's? :0))

XoX
Liz

Last edited:

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
I think I forgot to say thanks!

So-

Thank you Vic! Live support credited me, I'm a gambling pig- sorry I couldn't wait for you! If I win, I'll throw ya a bone!!! :linedance

XoX
Liz

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
I am sure she don't mind darling I think just you clicking her banner is good:dancelady

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
Silly, Liz .... of course you just click onto the banner! No need to throw me a bone ... just enjoy the play and enjoy the cashola if you should win ... which I hope you >>>> and everyone else does as well!!! :linedance

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
Signed up and was on with live support when the phone rang and it was support trying to get me to deposit before I had a chance to check out the site............so I got the sign up bonus and will let you know If I win. But I didnt see a banner to click on I just see the red x in a box but it worked.:0))

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
How did you do, Ducky? Hope you won and had fun!

Do you see the banners yet? I see them lolzz

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
Yep, Liz and emailed ya back .... didn't you receive it? Also got your PM and replied to that as well. Didn't you get that? :linedance

soumenp

Newbie Streaker
I already had visited this website last month and i have an account with website. Nice website to play bingo here.

judyb57

Super Moderator
Thanks soumenp, glad to hear some good feedback about these Bingo sites!