What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

100.00 FREE CHIP VEGAS REGAL

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:woohoo:woohoo WOW STREAKERS CHECK YOUR VEGAS REGAL ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!! I DID NOT GET A EMAIL AT LEAST YETGG22AND I HAD A 100.00 FREE CHIP IT WAS CALLED - 100 Free Appreciation Chip :cheers so go check and good luck to those that get!!!! :luck

Last edited by a moderator:

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Thanks for the post Pixie and good luck to those that get the freebie

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:hitWOW QUICKEST 100.00 I'VE EVER WENT THROUGH AND MOST I PLAYED AT A TIME WAS .60 A SPIN IT NEVER WENT UP JUST DOWN DOWN DOWN GG22GG22GLAD IT WAS NOT MY MONEY!! GOOD LUCK STREAKERS :cheers
:woohoo Sounds good..

Hope someone makes the playthru...

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
Nothing for me and I deposit.Good luck to those that get thiis!:slotdude

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
OH HUN SORRY YOU DID NOT GET AND I DEPOSIT AS A MATTER OF FACT 85% OF MY NONEY I PLAYED IN LAST 40 DAYS WENT HERE IT WAS WAY TO MUCHGG22I THINK MAYBE THATS WHY I GOT IT (THATS WHY IT WAS CALLED 100 Free Appreciation Chip THANKING ME FOR ALL THE DOUGH I GAVE THEM ) GG22 FOR MY GAMEPLAY SU**** BIGTIME THE WORST IVE EVER REALLY HAD AND I HAVE NOT HAD GOOD GAME PLAY SINCE MR NICK LEFT HOW ODD IS THAT BUT TRUE IVE GOT TO FIND A DIFFERENT PLACE TO LOSE MY MONEY :lol
Nothing for me and I deposit.Good luck to those that get thiis!:slotdude

Last edited:

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks pixie..I got it too! Woohoo..and I haven't deposited there in a while. :woohoo

eishagirl

Lifetime Streaker
Woohoo! Thanks for the post, i got it too! I haven't deposited here in probably at least a month, but was depositing almost weekly for about 2-3 months.

Well, let's see if mine can last a little longer than yours! hehe

eishagirl

Lifetime Streaker
ROFLMAO!

now i know free is free, but come one, straight down the tube playing 5 different games and hit the bonus round once in the beginning on SR2 but after that all downhill.

like i said free is free i know that, but it wasn't even fun and definitely no excitement.

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
GG22NOT BEING MEAN AT ALL HUN BUT SEE IT JUST POOFED WORSE THEN I'VE EVER SEEN SO I AM GLAD TO SEE IT'S NOT JUST ME BUT I AM SAD THAT YOU DID NOT HAVE A BETTER PLAY THEN YOU DID WAS NOT EVEN FUN WAS IT? :)HG:)HG
ROFLMAO!

now i know free is free, but come one, straight down the tube playing 5 different games and hit the bonus round once in the beginning on SR2 but after that all downhill.

like i said free is free i know that, but it wasn't even fun and definitely no excitement.

judyb57

Super Moderator
Come on, you are all lucky you even got $100 to play with (FOR FREE) I never got it. :coffee

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
I AM SORRY JUDY YOU DID NOT GET !! AND SORRY IF YOU THINK I AM BITCHIN JUST ON THE 100 FREE I AM NOT I AM ALWAYS GREATFUL FOR ANY FREEBIE WHO IS NOT!! MY B**** IS THAT FOR 2 MONTHS ALL MY DEPOSITS ( WHICH MAKE ME KRINGE sp? ) HAVE BEEN JUST LIKE MY GAME PLAY WITH FREEBIE AS I STAED IN EARLIER POST I KNOW ITS " GAMBLING " BUT THIS IS HONEST TO GOD UNLIKE I HAVE EVER CAME ACROSS THATS WHAT MY BEEF WAS I DONT WANT TO COME OFF SOUNDING UNGRATEFUL CAUSE I AM VERY GRATEFUL ANYTIME I DONT HAVE TO DEPOSIT!! NOT SURE IF I GOT ACROSS WHAT I SET OUT TO TODAY I AM HAVING GREAT DIFFICULTY GETTING ANY OF MY WORDS TO MATCH WHAT I AM THINKING THIS IS A NEW ISSUE ARISEING RAPIDLY WITH HEALTH SORRY IF I CONFUSED EVERYONE WITH THIS!!! :hit
Come on, you are all lucky you even got $100 to play with (FOR FREE) I never got it. :coffee