Discover sweepstakes casinos, exclusive promotions, and casinos offering free daily coins with no purchase required.
Hwp3nk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
and might need some help,PLEASE Hi.
I wasn't supposed to post this but i have to, because the insane lightning effects there is to this song. It's a live song with Nine Inch Nails,not one of my fav. songs but again...THE INSANE LIGHTNING.
Give yourself a treat and watch the HOLE song, it's worth the 5:47 min.
Though the name of the song is Disappointed i don't think you will be!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HOofc1rGMaM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I wasn't that wrong, was I?
And a question to one of you lovely girls that runs this groovy sh!t (don't remember who it is, SORRY) BUT she was going to a concert where DISTURBED was playing after the band that was the reason she really bought the tickets. (This concert might have taken place a year ago, maybe longer)
We "talked" about DISTURBED, you said you maybe would leave before they performed. Later I suggested that you should stay and give them a chance, because it was like 10 years since i saw them and maybe they weren't disturbed at all, it might have been me that was disturbed.
Now to the question...
Did you stay and saw them and if you did, what was it like?
is that the correct video Number 1 Nisse?

I edited your post, is that not the video you wanted? are you clicking
embed at youtube?

That would be a real shame and I hope you never feel that way again, we enjoy you here!If you didn't have wrote before i had left i would never had posted again EVER so...