Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Here I am sitting and "minding my own business" playing at casino on my computer with the TV running in the background. A movie began (Rock Star, from 2001) and suddenly I got disturbed when this hit my ears...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lDK9QqIzhwk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>



That made me think of CareyG, so this one is for you :ohboy
 
This is what my wife has been listening when I woke up this morning :msc

[video=youtube;EJFMI92mQUQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJFMI92mQUQ[/video]
 
Great song vixen, I like vintage-style music :msc

Check this new gangsta-reggae of Bob Marley's son Stephen Marley. Found it today accidentally on the youtube. He is keeping father's traditions alive :whatup

[video=youtube;E8uZMn0K2cM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8uZMn0K2cM&index=2&list=LLX4jbAitlDWaOECamfHpyDQ[/video]
 
Thanks for the Volbeat song Number 1 Nisse, it's really a good one. I like this style :clap


I just saw a interview this morning in Danish Tv with the lead singer. They talked about what's next now the New album is doing good and for some reasons no one expected it's climbing up Billboard top 100, Sold out concerts and the calendar booked to the max. AND HERE COMES THE GOOD NEWS for you... He said that after all this touring is over Volbeat will focus more on the South American countries, Japan and AUSTRALIA!!!
So be patient my friend they are coming your way :msc
 
Awesome! Do you know Breaking Benjamin? They are now for the first time ever in Europe...
Here is one of my favs...



 

Top