Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I still enjoy the song September by Earth, Wind, & Fire every now and then

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Gs069dndIYk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Dani.
Not that it matters but is your "Wicked Game" the original, I always thought it was Chris Isaak?
As i said "Doesn't matter" just curious.

Here is one that fit for Today....

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mGgMZpGYiy8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>


 
Hi Number 1 Nisse, I'm not sure about that, lol
I had never heard it before i seen this Game of Thrones trailer
 
Hey Dani.
Not that it matters but is your "Wicked Game" the original, I always thought it was Chris Isaak?
As i said "Doesn't matter" just curious.

Here is one that fit for Today....




yes Chris Isaak did the orirginal Wicked Game. I love the Cure and I love this song Number 1 Nisse, thanks for sharing! :bravo
 
I know right!! makes one think of younger days, lol

thanks Number 1 Nisse
:bravo:bravo
 
Hi Dani, vixen and CareyG.
I'm a HUGE Cure fan and have for a long time thought of posting some Cure but I didn't thought you were "up for that".
Well I guess I was wrong. Maybe i'll sneak a Cure video in here now and then.
GREAT to see I'm not alone
:msc
 

Top