Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I tried to find the version you are talking about casinorep but no luck sorry!
 
We just heard this on the radio in the car and I was coming to post it.. LOL Too funny:ohboy
 
Yo,Yo,Yo!!!
What is going on...?
Never thought I would find "gold" like this, here at STREAK. THANX Vixen777,you are BRILLIANT :bravo

To...
CareyG... Simple Minds,gotta be best Scottish band EVER!
casinorep...Tears For Fears,One of my old fav. from the 80's, Love them!

I haven't checked out all post, just the newest one, but I like what I have seen so far.
My first thought was "Yes, I'm gonna post a song", but now after reading some post, I have 1000 songs in mind and can't decide.
Hope soon to join in, but no matter what...THIS IS SERIOUSLY COOL SHIT!!! (Excuse my language)
 
Yahhh so happy to have you joining in Number 1 Nisse!!! :PD
 
She is adorable! I dont know why many don't like her. she is just the cutest! :bravo
 
Hi.
I have tried to post my SONG OF THE DAY, but I just can't get it right. huhhwtff When I "Preview Post" the video won't show. :grr
Maybe I need some strong coffee :coffee Maybe I need help... :think Anyone...?

 
Hi Number 1 Nisse, here is a screenshot of youtube, see where I have highlighted in yellow,
you just need to click the share or embed button, the copy the code and paste
it in the post here :)

 

Top