What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WELCOME, PLEASE READ THIS WELCOME POST FIRST!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
Peg, I think once you get used to it, you will really like it hon. I LOVE it here. It is so easy to get around and there are so many great features. You know what I really like? When you go into your control panel (USERCP) there is a personal notepad and you can write anything you want on there and save it and NO ONE else can see it. Yet later when you need that info it is still there for you!!!:cool:

MerrieLS

Junior Streaker
Your new digs are great! I LOVE the clean lines and everything is easy to read. And I did notice ME on the scroller up there! :cool:
I am going to look around now. Big kudos to your ladies for a new home
and new look!
:party

Last edited:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
When you go into your control panel (USERCP) there is a personal notepad and you can write anything you want on there and save it and NO ONE else can see it.

Isnt that the coolest thing?? I saw it and knew I had to get it for us!!:cool:

judyb57

Super Moderator
I LOVE that part, and there are just soooo many cool things here at this forum that EZBoard does NOT offer!:eek:

tsg624

Newbie Streaker
I'm gonna miss my old siggy's! Oh well..... out with the old and in with the new! Congrats to everyone here at the Streak. Looks great!

:eek:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Yeah I know me too, but honestly the board looks so much cleaner without them!:cool:

transam99

Senior Streaker
Just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work! its takes alot of time just to read through the post. I can't even imagine how much time it takes to put a forum together:eek:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thank you guys! And YES transam it is ALOT of sweat and tears without a doubt!! But its all worth it in the end when we see how much you all like it.:eek:

Camposjd

Junior Streaker
:angel:streakchips:moneystorm:proud:clap:party

I just love your little pics/icons.
Welcome to your new home :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

mikkymaus

Junior Streaker
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

BIG , VERY BIG!!! FOR ALL WHO MAKE THIS NEW FORUM, WE REALLY APPRECIATE AND THANK FOR ALL WHAT YOU DONE FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: