What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WELCOME, PLEASE READ THIS WELCOME POST FIRST!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
WELCOME TO THE NEW STREAK!! We hope that you enjoy the new forum. We would like to mention a few things before you get started.

First of all, PLEASE bear with us during this time of transition as there are undoubtedly going to be unforeseen difficulties popping up! We have been working hard to make sure things run smoothly, but you all know how that goes. So, needless to say, we will need you all to be patient as we work through some of these things. Know that if you have questions or problems, we WILL get to you as soon as possible, we are not ignoring you. We just have lots to do and want to make sure you ALL have a great time (and WE don't have nervous breakdowns, hehe!)

We are not allowing picture signatures here. Only text. If you have your own quote or favorite saying or a link to your own forum or site, you may use that as your siggy. Check out our Sponsor Appreciation Link-Up Contest CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THAT CONTEST because if you enter that you are allowed to carry up to THREE links to use as your siggy! You will however, be allowed to use an avatar (the pic that goes on the left of your post by your user name) When you first join you are only allowed to use the avatars listed. Once you have made 300 Posts, you will be allowed to use an avatar of your own choosing (One of your own personal ones from the web or your computer!)

To put in your text siggy or to choose your avatar: At the top of the forum you will see USERCP, click on that and it will take you to your personal control panel. On the left hand side you will find all the edit buttons. For your siggy, click on edit signature and in the blank box add all of your text for your signature. To make it go down towards the bottom of your post you will want to add at least six < b > before your text (without the spaces. Otherwise your siggy will be right under your post. For your avatar click edit avatar and choose the one you want!

Once again, we want to WELCOME you to the NEW and improved Streak!! Look around, post away, party hard and have a BLAST! (Just be sure and keep in mind that we are doing the best we can!)

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
Wow you gals have outdone yourselves, Looks awsome, let's party wooowhoo.

:wow

judyb57

Super Moderator
Hello everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to read this!!! Mel, haven't seen you for a while hon. Nice to see you and all the familiar faces here partying with us!:party

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
This is soooo awesome. You gals have surely out done yourselves:party

JerryC

Junior Streaker
Great Job Everyone, I just started looking around and everything looks great.... I'm sure your success will just keep growing.

:cool:

SadMouse

Newbie Streaker
Wow... I'm a noobie/virgin streaker again. Who says you can't go back in time. :proud

judyb57

Super Moderator
Yay, you made it Sadmouse! Yes, you get to be a Newbie though instead of a Virgin. I think that was pushing it a bit for some of US, lol. Welcome all you Newbies (new and old!):clap

MizzPA

Lifetime Streaker
:clap2 I am soooooo glad to see all of our members here and soooo looking forward to meeting many more newbies.

:proud

Have fun and be sure to win lots!

twixie

Newbie Streaker
:woohoo This place is so cool!!!! I can't wait to do some exploring!!! Congrats on your New Home!!!!

:clap2:clap2:clap2:clap2:clap2:clap2:clap2

msfilly

Lifetime Streaker
:wowAwesome job ladies the place looks great Good Luck to you all in this exciting new endeavor:clap2

MotelPrisoner

Lifetime Streaker
Glad everyone made the move safe n sound!

I think I need a nap before I tackle investigating all the rooms. LOL!

:cool:

Great job everyone!