What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quote of the day

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Michael1981

Newbie Streaker
"I'm telling you there's an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That's the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
<TABLE width=550 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done."
- Bruce Lee
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
It is not work that kills men, it is worry. Work is healthy; you can hardly put more on a man than he can bear. But worry is rust upon the blade. It is not movement that destroys the machinery, but friction.

~ Henry Ward Beecher

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them to become what they are capable of being.
~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere.
~Unknown

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm.
~ Sir Winston Churchill

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.
~Theodore Roosevelt

Michael1981

Newbie Streaker
Life is like arriving late for a movie, having to figure out what was going on without bothering everybody with a lot of questions, and then being unexpectedly called away before you find out how it ends.

Joseph Campbell

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
The first virtue of all really great men is that they are sincere. They eradicate hypocrisy from their hearts.
- -- Anotole France

Michael1981

Newbie Streaker
"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car." - Jack Handey

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
Louis L'Amour
1908-1988, Novelist

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it.
- -- Vince Lombardi

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
We have no choice of what color we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here.

~Mildred Taylor

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
When you develop your ability to balance your emotions, unexpected problems won't knock you off balance as easily, and you'll return more quickly to a positive outlook.
~Peggy McColl

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
I believe with all my heart that civilization has produced nothing finer than a man or woman who thinks and practices true tolerance.
- -- Frank Knox

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
The game of life is the game of boomerangs. Our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later, with astounding accuracy.
~Florence Shinn
1871-1940, Writer

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
Good humor is a tonic for mind and body.
It is the best antidote for anxiety and depression.
It is a business asset.
It attracts and keep friends.
It lightens human burdens.
It is the direct route to serenity and contentment.
~ Greenville Kleisser

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
Write a goal every single month to eliminate a mess from your life, and when you do - abundance will come in.
~Raymond Aaron