What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vera&John’s Merry Berries tournament!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member

Grape a main squeeze from the juicy $5,000 prize
Oranges and lemons (say the bells of St. Clement’s)... pear-don me, I got distracted there.
I’ll start over. Oranges, lemons, tangerines, limes, cherries, berries, raspberries…
even with a variety so wide, it’s still hard to get your 5-a-day.
But Vera&John’s juicing out a delicious $5,000 bonus smoothie tournament, courtesy of NetEnt.

The Vera&John juice bar is offering a 5-day Merry Berries tournament starting on the 24th August at 11:00 CEST and ending on the 29th August at 11:00 CEST.
The zest 100 players with the highest total wagers will be able to sip on a berry juicy prize of $5,000. But only the top banana will take home the freshest pick: the top prize of $1,000.

So, grape your 5-a-day in NetEnt’s fruity, vitamin-packed Berryburst Max and Reel Rush slot games and peel back the rindy reels to get to the juicy win inside. Mmmmmm... delicious!

Squeeze the day and burst through to the berry top of our leaderboard! Vera&John’s Merry Berries tournament is set on raisin the roof!​