What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THIS CAME FRIDAY

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
Friday at 7pm I got a call from my surgeon at Swedish cancer institute and he said 3 or 4 nodes look to have grown a bit but to tell for sure I need another PET scan which I am maxed out on plus I have had 4 x-rays an MRI with contrast and 2 CT scans with contrast in the last 4 month and a PET scan 6 months ago. I should be glowing in the dark..lol. Anyway he called me back to day and after matching with previous scans it appears the cancer is back. Bummer if it is and of course he said but until I can have the PET scan don't worry they could be just swollen. Hate it when I don't know. Its harder on me than knowing and starting treatments , (Radiation/Chemo) again.YUK

I have told only Judy of Fridays conversation. This afternoon I received this from a friend I haven't heard from in months. Of course I was cutting onions when I read this and must have rubbed some in my eyes, cause they started leakin all over..

Dear God, I pray for the cure of cancer. Amen

In memory of anyone you know that has been struck down by cancer or is still living with it.

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
Jamie......praying that your just all swollen up and that your feeling perky soon..........duckey:hug

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Dear God, I pray for the cure of cancer. Amen

AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!!

I am so sorry to hear this Jamie, I am going to be praying very hard for you sweetie. This cancer thing suckssss bigtime!! I have lost so many close to me due to that bastard! Try to think positively and be strong, hopefully it is just your nodes swollen.:hug

karen40

Lifetime Streaker
I'm so sorry to hear about this Jamie... I as well as my family will be praying for you:angel

judyb57

Super Moderator
You know I am here for you hon. Think positive thoughts until you glow (I mean know, lol) for sure! :hug

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
My prayers are with you Jamie and I encourage anyone and everyone to give whatever you can to the American Cancer Fund to help find a cure for this horrible disease