What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prayers for a Coworker

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Please pray for my coworkers family. Her Dad was diagnosed with cancer about a week ago.. I just got a phone call that he died this morning..
and another coworker just found out that his sister is dying of cancer also

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
So sorry to hear that taz. I will keep them in my prayers.

judyb57

Super Moderator
WOW, so sorry to hear this taz. I will remember them in my prayers and thoughts hon. :eek:

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
Sorry, to hear that hon, I will definitely keep them in my prayers! :eek:

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
Taz that news is just awful i will keep them and their families in my prayers

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
These both have a special place in my heart and always come to mind when praying for others that are sick or lost a loved one. Your friends and family are In my prayers Taz.. :eek:

I have sent you on a journey to a land free from pain, not because I did not love you, but because I loved you too much to force you to stay.

"Blessed are they that mourn, for they will be comforted." Love, light and healing to all.

shiba86

Newbie Streaker
I just came here and have read your last three post and will pray for your co-workers, their families, your sister and your family, as well. May you all be blessed with strength and comfort through the days ahead.