What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jackpot Capitol Halloween snail mail

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Thanks I will keep an eye out for it, good luck everyone!

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:ohboyTHANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING FOR I WOULD HAVE LOST OUT! :scaredsily55353I HAD THREW OUT MY PLAIN WHITE ENEVELOPE ON ACCIDENT, BUT I RETREIVED IT IT CAME YESTERDAY THANK GOD I GOT IT OUT 100.00 FREE :chrsmnstr

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
Keeping my fingers crossed but since I just had a withdrawal I may not get one. Good luck to those of you who do,and whatever you do ,don't throw that plain white envelope out!!:witch736454

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
CONGRATS ON YOUR CASHOUT BABE AND YOUR FUNNY:ohboy"and whatever you do ,don't throw that plain white envelope out!!":candy
Keeping my fingers crossed but since I just had a withdrawal I may not get one. Good luck to those of you who do,and whatever you do ,don't throw that plain white envelope out!!:witch736454

sorcer3ss

Staff member
i must be too much of a sticky beak I always open everything!

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
I used to toss all of those enevelopes out,now I look forward to getting them (like a kid with a Christmas present).:candy