What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here's what happened....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
I've been having a really bad couple of weeks...Mainly because of personal shit, not worth mentioning. So, on Monday, I go to work :nerd and find out that on Friday while I was doing cash, I accidentally charged a customer $3.35 to his mastercard, when it should have been $335.00. I've managed to find the guy, so I think and left a message for him. So far, no reply...I never make stupid mistakes like this and this was the icing on the cake for me. I guess, what I'm asking here, is a prayer that I know in my heart, that there are alot of honest people still left in the world and I need a prayer that this guy will come forward and pay the $300. Am I nieve to think that this will happen? I mean, I'm not sure that if it was me and someone gave me $300 worth of computer equipment that I would go back....So, shed a little prayer that the dark cloud following me around will be lifted and that this guy has a concience. Thanks Streakers, your the best.
And if you are that guy, reading this, please, I could lose my job for this, so would you be so kind as to come in and at least talk to me?:eek:

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Oh that sucks Lucky.. I have had that happen to when I have worked retail..
Fortunatly mine came back in so it was okay..
Hopefully yours will too.

judyb57

Super Moderator
Aww, I am so sorry lucky! :eek: I am more sorry that you have been having a bad couple of weeks hon!!! :eek:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Oh lucky that totally sucks!! I would say the chances of him coming back and confessing to that are very low!! I hope that he is one of the decent ones!!

emma13

Pro Streaker
Lucky Good does still exsist and I so hope that this is true of that guy...In the meantime can't you contact the credit card company and see if there is something they can do? I mean is was a mistake. :eek:Maybe I am naive too.

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
So far No Luck! I managed to track down his phone number and had a couple of interesting conversations with his mother. It was very complicated because of the language barrier between us. All I asked her, was to have him call me, just incase I had the wrong person. So far, nothing. So I'm assuming I'm right. Anyways, I called Visa and unfortunately there's nothing they can do for me personally. My head office has to contact their merchant in order to file a complaint. Here's the thing.... Head office doesn't know. My boss is keeping it a secret, so I think...I'm still out the money. It's a pretty f***ed up situation that would take me too long to write. I'm going to try the police next and see where it goes. Thanks everyone for thinking of me. I think the dark cloud is starting to go away now and besides, being a mom with 2 healthy children is good luck to me. :eek: