What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Earth Day Everyone

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Posting to say today Mother Earth is being celebrated :sunnyday

I'm going to pick up any litter that I see, more than usual. We all need to do our part, oh and taking my recycling to the center.

Here's a site in case ya wanna look-- http://www.nature.org/earthday/

So, here's to taking better care of the one we all share!

All good things,
Liz
XoX

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
Happy Earth Day to you and everyone else! Let's all celebrate by picking up garbage, recycling or even by stopping using plastic bags! :eek:

topaz95

Senior Streaker
Happy Earth Day CaLizzz, Lucky, and to all of the Streakers:sunnyday

MizzPA

Lifetime Streaker
:sunnyday Happy Earth Day!

Recycle man just picked up ours! :woohoo

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
Happy Earth Day Everyone,
It gives me a good excuse to plant a apple tree..lol

hugs

Seaman63

Senior Streaker
Happy Earthday everyone, I worked hard on it over the years and finally today I´m very proud to present the first recycled car ever:

Woohoo!​

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Happy Earth Day Everyone,
It gives me a good excuse to plant a apple tree..lol

hugs

Hi guys, Gufus are you really gonna plant a tree?? Thats VERY cool! Unless it's a joke that I missed?? I would love to have a the place/space to plant! For now - I have my house/inside outside plants. I love plants and they seem to like me :eek:. Oh-- everything but Catus, for some reason we don't do well together!!

I grew up with Appricots, peaches, plums, nectarines, grapes (with seeds, can't win um all) and blackberries.

Summers rocked, pick a fruit, wash it with the hose, yum! Snack time in your own back yard. And some great memories of my Dad and the things he taught me. Thanks Dad, I miss you everyday!!

Happy trails everyone

XoX

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Happy Earthday everyone, I worked hard on it over the years and finally today I´m very proud to present the first recycled car ever:

Woohoo!​

That long Seaman?? I would have thought you'd have a matching set within a month or so!! :cool: After all your mood is always drunk! Can you have a drunk mood???

Cheers!

XoXoX

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
Liz
I really am going to plant one-I love to grow things.

hugs

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
What kind of apples Gufus?? And how long do they take to bear fruit??

I love my plants. I and many others (who got clippings) have beautiful plants. Victoria brought it home in a dixie cup from pre-school!! Oh, it's a spider plant. I don't know HOW many plants are around from that one little starter!!

A lot of my plants are "rescue" plants. I've had for years now. Someones gonna chuck something out, I'll take it! I have the first plant my parents gave us when we moved back from OZ. so thats 20! And a little ficus, someone gave me a tarrium <sp> yrs. ago.. It's really a tree now!

Hey in your travles, if anyone finds a money tree, could you pick one up for me? I'M me and I'll give you my adress and pay for it! :eek:

Cheers,
XoXoX

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
I can't decide what kind of apple tree I want to plant-it is a project that I want to do with my 2 youngest grandchildren, but it will take along time for it to mature and bear fruit.

I have trouble growing spider plants-I don't know what I do wrong, unless its the light.

hugs