What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fat Lady Sings slots...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

notesfromabroad

Senior Streaker
Okay, not a jackpot winner, but at Intertops I started with $20 and decided to play one of the new games: Fat Lady Sings. I bet fifty-cents a spin and in a few spins got the free spins, 15 of them at 5x multiplier, which took me to $202! Of course, I played it out, down to $8.50 and playing a quarter, got up to $30 and am now back up to $225!

These slots seem to be a bit hot, and I usually don't recommend games because, well, it's gambling and you just never know if something hot for one person will be hot for another. But, if you have not played these slots and only have a few bucks to start, spin at a quarter a pull and see if your luck is as good as mine! I've been playing on that $20 for four hours now and having a great time. It's been a while since I didn't bottom-out right away, so this is a good day at the slots for me.

Good luck out there, Streakers. streakrockssss

Last edited by a moderator:

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
Congrads on the win, notes! ;)

I enjoy this slot alot ... I like that it has free spins plus bonus rounds as well.

Hope you keep on winning & remember to find that cashout button!

:hug

beaches3572

Pro Streaker
WTG......4 hours on $20 is a WIN to me and I love when the Fat Lady Sings. Glad you enjoyed your time!

Beaches :grow

ellie1969

Lifetime Streaker
That's fantastic beaches3572
I hope you find the cash out button!

labell

Lifetime Streaker
That is outstanding notesfromabroad (love the name btw!) I love that slot myself - especially madam butterfly!

Thanks for sharing!

beaches3572

Pro Streaker
Thanks for the good wishes, Ellie, but I didn't win....it was "Notesfromabroad's" post. I know TOO early already this morning.....Off to work I go, Hope all have a wonderful day!

Beaches :grow

notesfromabroad

Senior Streaker
Thanks, everyone, and I forgot to mention that the $20 was a bonus from Intertops, so those SIX hours of play cost me nothing and was so much fun!

I seem to be luckier at Intertops and Royal Joker than anywhere else, lately, and their customer service is just great, so nice. I've had an Intertops account for years, but recently started depositing there again due to The Streak contests they support. I hope your relationship with them lasts a long, long time.

As for my name, Notesfromabroad started when I used to travel for business and I'd send postcards back to friends and family from the Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico, etc. That's how I signed them. I wrote travel articles for 10 years, but now I'm trying to write a screenplay...wish me luck!

Favorite postcard ever (sent to my boyfriend): "Having a ball, wish yours were here!"

It was funny on its own, I thought, but so much funnier because his neighbor got it in his mailbox and hand-delivered it (with a smirk).

:ohboy

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
I've always loved your name as well!

Love the postcard story :laugh Best of luck with your screenplay!

I get lots of play from Royal Joker as well, even have a pending cashin!! :grow (beaches watered for me)

As far as the fat lady... I guess it's not over for me for a while cause she rarely sings!!!

Have a Gratful Day,
Liz
XoX

labell

Lifetime Streaker
What a great story! Lots of luck on your screenplay! lol about the postcard! keep winning - imho going from 20 to 200 is a huge win! wtg!!

beaches3572

Pro Streaker
LOL...CALizz, I was happy to read that my "waterin" is working.....Keep on spinning and winning all!!!!!

Beaches :grow :slotdude