What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 Pounds Free At Heart Games(UK Only)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Mouche12

Lifetime Streaker
Re: 5 Pounds Free At Heart Games

Yes, too bad iustin, I love those slots!

:vampire8373476

ashgeosad

Pro Streaker
hi i signed up and didnt recieve the free £5 ?..is this exclusive to this forum?

Mouche12

Lifetime Streaker
Hey ashgeosad!

If the free fiver is not there, please contact support and they will credit your account, provided that you are from the UK. Good luck hon!

:cheers

MonsterCash1

Newbie Streaker
wow vixen thanks again for posting this up.

I signed up and today got a confirmation email thing saying ti had been credited to my account.

I went right away to winstones slot... 25p a spin... got the bonus free spins once and things were up and down. I got to £9 and decided I would play 50p a spin.... and what do you know...

hit the bonus round and 1 fre spin win alone got the win below

wahoo... hopefully I can cash all out now :D

Mouche12

Lifetime Streaker
Congratulations MonsterCash1, nothing better than winning on a freebie!

MONy::

jujam38

Newbie Streaker
Hi...just had same response from live chat,it will be approx 72 hrs & i will only recieve £5 new player bonus if i went thru the rite affiliate group,grrrr:think

judyb57

Super Moderator
Yes jujam, you must have used our banner to get the offered bonus. Good luck everyone!

MonsterCash1

Newbie Streaker
What is the WR for this btw n who removed my screenie?

edit:

no matter,

support were far from responsive, no WR for that bonus is anywhere onn the site (no mention of it in the terms) So I classed it as fun money and played til i lost....

As far as im aware I would avoid claiming this bonus or signing up at this site since the £5 signup bonus is indeed trial money, It can not be withdrawn, theres no WR for that money. Its not withdrawable and as soon as you deposit the money is removed.

Waste of time these bonuses are cause afterall who likes to win nice amounts on a "free chip" where they are simply not allowed to cashout?

The "win" below was removed by admin or something, uploaded as attachment and was £120+ win on a spin ;)

judyb57

Super Moderator
The "win" below was removed by admin or something, uploaded as attachment and was £120+ win on a spin ;)

Nope, sorry hon you must have just forgot to post it, lol. If someone would have removed it or changed your post in any way it would show at the bottom of the post that someoned edited it. :ohboy

MonsterCash1

Newbie Streaker
Nope, sorry hon you must have just forgot to post it, lol. If someone would have removed it or changed your post in any way it would show at the bottom of the post that someoned edited it. :ohboy

d'oh lol, aah i see why now... it exceeded the forums size limit lol

better now...

I think now I will avoid bingo "no deposits" because too many of them advertise it as a "no deposit" bonus and then you take it, play, win and its only when you are about to cashout that you realise that the money cant be withdrawn and is only used as fun money...

The giveaway sign was of course when I checked my account with the win and saw the bonus was originally credited as cash and not a bonus.. after reading the terms it said that bonuses have WR and bonus money cant be withdrawn... Since it wasnt credited as a bonus there was no WR so its just free money to play with until you lose it

Attachments

• heartsuper3.jpg
    heartsuper3.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 2