What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$5 Free To Play At Luckity Bingo The Only USA Legal Online Bingo!! Ran By The Kentucky Derby 100% Safe & Secure!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Luckity.com is a new betting product from the Churchill Downs Inc stable of online pari-mutuel wagering products.
Luckity is the ONLY legal website available for U.S.A players wanting to play BINGO online CASH Prizes.

Why play bingo on Facebook for virtual prizes or drive all the way to the bingo hall? Visit Luckity.com
to play online bingo, chat with your friends, and win real cash prizes from home!

Join now and get a $15 FREE Match Bonus when you deposit and play just $10! Luckity Bingo
is safe, secure, and legal in the U.S.!
Luckity is part of the Kentucky Derby family, so you know it is safe, secure, and legal in the U.S.

<!-- Affiliate Code Do NOT Modify-->Luckity.com<!-- End affiliate Code-->​

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
If anyone tries this come back to let us know your thoughts!

crystal8323

Lifetime Streaker
I deposited $10 and was supposed to get $5 free on that deposit but I did not. I won a couple of the small cash games. I played for a couple hours but don't care for it a whole lot. The cards kept moving out of sight. It might be better later after they fix some of the glitches and when the chat works.

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Did you mail them for the free $ ? I can try to contact someone there...

crystal8323

Lifetime Streaker
Well, I just logged back into my account and was going to make another small deposit and it says that I have to wait for 4 days after my first deposit. I am guessing that is for the funds to clear but anyway I had -0.35 when I logged out last night and for some reason I have $19.45 today. Oh well, let's see what happens, lol.GG22

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
maybe you got a bonus! i'm guessing the waiting period is for the first deposit maybe?

:bravo

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker
The banner here says $15 free with a deposit of $10. But the post says, $5 free? I am confused. Anyways, that's probably where the extra money came from.

judyb57

Super Moderator
I believe it means you get $5 free when you make your first deposit. So deposit $10 and play with $15!