Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Number 1 Nisse

  1. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    I have been gone for awhile, thought you girls could use a little bit of peace so I took a break. Hope you all enjoyed the Silence, because I might maybe coming back ...... :nonoread the :rulez I have been here a few times after the layout changed, but my problem was that I couldn't find "Song...
  2. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    Do you know dani? :think Her nickname is The Queen of Country, just one of her many skills zippedlips
  3. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    Just took a quick picture of the situation with Sex Pistols. Mr. Johnny Rotten showing us the bottle that put an end to it all, while he tell us to (and I quot) "GO F*CK YOURSELF" Well,that's great but how do I get the picture from my computer/ phone till here? Is it possible at all? DAMN, to...
  4. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    Good for him? I thought about it an hour later, GOOD FOR US. It took 7 hours from when the bus left our town till the concert started, we might have had to go home after only 15 minutes because (probably a German) through a damn shoe on stage. I'll say GOOD FOR US, it would have been a very very...
  5. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    Thanx Carey, your so sweet :)HG In baseball they have this term... A Grand Slam. I will try and do that now. I started my Sunday with missing Church, so why not go for the Grand Slam and end today with PORNOGRAPHY! Here is The Cure... Bonus info: In the late 80's or early 90's I was to a...
  6. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    Okay. I didn't have any song for you yesterday and because I got lost in music all night, I missed out Church today :nono But to my defense I'll present evidence #One (and only) with this post of the song that by far is the main reason why I slipped. It's up to you to decide if I deserve...
  7. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    Yep, I know shit happened when the new updated streak Gaming became the future.. I LOST ALL MY LIKES RECEIVED, NOW I ONLY HAVE 18 :cry: TODAY'S SONG IS AND OLDIE BUT GOODIES. A 38 YEAR OLD RECORDING-----------(best live version ever recorded of that song) The Cure preforming LIVE in 1981 in...
  8. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    I was just dropping by so i'm :sorry but I have no song :sadly 1) That Avril Lavigne song was actually good, a nice choice vixen :bravo 2) More vixen related stuff. I'm curious... at the top of this page it says "Users who viewed this discussion (Total:3)"... dani, that's One. carey, that's...
  9. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    All this is bonus just for you from your oun Nisse. First some excellent Super Info. The man himself, The man that can't do anything wrong, The man that looks better than anyone can handle (except Him Of course), The man that though he gets elder (because this man doesn't gets older, he gets...
  10. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    Hey. I have noticed that half of my name have been dropped, so now my name is Nisse, I like that (y) Okay, today I'm pushing it a little bit. This is a Danish artist named L.O.C and a song called Ung For Evigt... SAY WHAT? Ung For Evigt means Young Forever. The song is Danish all the way, so now...
  11. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    Today I'm posting a beautiful song on every levels. The song itself is just beautiful, The lyrics are wonderful and the reason i'm completely head over heels in deep love with this one, is how David Gahan's vocal sounds and the passion he sings with. Here is DEPECHE MODE with their beautiful...
  12. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    Okay here is one for you girls I remember when I saw it in Letterman some years back... Who Is Those Cup-Cakes? WOW What Da Heck Happen Here?... That energy blew me away and still one of the best performances I ever have seen in Tv. Sorry for my absence :byby
  13. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    :whatup Today's mission was to post another song than this but on YouTube I stumbled over this "artist" and this song popped-up in my head. Remembered I loved it and often played it on repeat, easily 6-7-8 times in a row (what's wrong with me, HELP!). It was the heavy beat, the aggressive...
  14. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    I will check it out but I'm SO GLAD that legal moonshine exists because I got more and more regrets that I ever asked.
  15. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    :hello Moonshine!! Never tasted it but know the story behind it. For 10-15 years ago I thought moonshine was 'dead' but then I saw some documentary about people that still brewed because there were good money in the sh*t. They worked hard, deep-deep-undercover in the woods with many risks for...

Top