Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

luke_cambell

After graduating from college, I started working for a newspaper but didn't enjoy covering local news. Then, in 2008, my friend became interested in bitcoin mining and attracted me to this. Cryptocurrencies really captured me, and I began to study everything related to them more deeply. I found my passion, I described my experience in trading and mining, then I helped beginners with forms, and later I began to write about cryptocurrencies and their influence in different industries (such as gambling or fintech)in various blogs and websites. Currently, I am an experienced crypto investor who shares his experience and observations in articles.
Birthday
June 25
Website
https://casinosblockchain.io/
Location
Portugal

Contact

Twitter
luk_campbell

Top