Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Great song, i love her, i was such a fan when she was on American idol!
 
me too Carey!!! I heard something about maybe american idol doing another season
not sure if it is true, I thought last season was the last one
 
me too Carey!!! I heard something about maybe american idol doing another season
not sure if it is true, I thought last season was the last one



It was supposed to be the last one, but i read they needed to rebuild financially or something and then they were gonna come back? I hope its true because The Voice just doesn't do it for me, i need my idol!
 


If you ever lost a loved one I think you will like this song... Video is strange but the lyrics are amazing...
 
awesome song Vixen, and your correct, the video is a little weird, lol
 
the Heavy - How do you like me now?
This is the best song for me

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sVzvRsl4rEM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi amoser, i added the video, hope this is the song you
were wanting :)

:clap
 

Top