What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Withdrawl

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

donnieslots

Banned
Hi, I am new here and sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I use use my wallet and want to withdraw my funds from there. It seems a lot of the prepaid cards you get these days will not allow international transfers anymore. how can I recieve my funds since i dont have a bank account?

Iamagambler

Lifetime Streaker
You have to have a bank account.......There is no other way to get your money!!!

eishagirl

Lifetime Streaker
You also should have had to have had a bank account to be able to get a account. Because also verifies the bank account before allowing usage of a new account.

Last edited by a moderator:

donnieslots

Banned
I used to and have had my account a long time. However with a situation at my bank I had to close it. I Ihave been online gaming for about 4 years now. I know it has all changed since a few years ago

judyb57

Super Moderator
I moved your post in here (and sent you a PM) so maybe you can find other methods you may be able to use. :clap

donnieslots

Banned
Ty :).... I guess until this gets fixed I will have 3 grand sitting there i can not use, unless i gamble it. wish there was sites that would accept umw like stores