Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
1. Don't Play Every Hand / Do Fold More
2. Don't Play Drunk
3. Don't Bluff Just For Bluffing's Sake
4. Don't Stay in a Hand Just Because You're Already In It
5. Don't Call at the End of a Hand to "Keep Someone Honest"
6. Don't Play When Mad, Sad, or in a Generally Bad Mood
7. Do Pay Attention to the Cards on the Table
8. Do Pay Attention to the Other Players
9. Don't Play at too High Limits
10. Do Pick the Right Game for Your Skill Level & Bankroll
I hope this will help all beginners like me to improve Game
If you have more tips, please feel free to share here with All