What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sweet little girl, soon to be an angel

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
Hi,

Well we got more bad news yesterday. a tumor on her lung was wrapped around her in flowing artery to her heart. They said it was only a matter of time, or a miracle.

My son, Michael just called to tell me he's on his way to St Louis. They are taking Madison off of her breathing machine. They don't expect her to make it thru the night.

Thanks for all of your prayers.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/madisonmccoy

weesie

Gijan74

Lifetime Streaker
Oh no...How sad..Don´t know what to say, it is so awful..

My prayers and thoughts to you all..

:sadly

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
OMG how awful. I am so sad to hear this. I will pray for a miracle!​

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
Thank you so much.......... I just can't stop crying.

Maddie is just the sweetest thing. So smart and funny.

It's just not right!!!!

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
Michael left for St. Louis about 2 hours ago. I should be hearing something soon, I hope.

What are the odds that Madison will breath on her own once they remove her breathing tube??

I have very little hope left

judyb57

Super Moderator
Do not give up hope weesie! Miracles do happen everyday hon. Prayers really can help. :hug

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
Re: Sweet little girl, is now an angel

Well,

Madison died last night at 11:44 p.m.

Michael got to talk to her for a min. He said "hey booger" (hell of a pet name, huh?)and her eyes opened for a sec. her Mom about flipped.

He said there were about 30 people in her hospital room. They waited till everyone got there to turn off the ventilator.

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
Re: Sweet little girl, is now an angel

Well,

Madison died last night at 11:44 p.m.

Michael got to talk to her for a min. He said "hey booger" (hell of a pet name, huh?)and her eyes opened for a sec. her Mom about flipped.

He said there were about 30 people in her hospital room. They waited till everyone got there to turn off the ventilator.

Thanks for all the prayers

weesie

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
She is so cute and that smile .....
I am so sorry and her family is in my prayers ..heartbreaking

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Oh noooo I am so sorry to hear!! I was praying for her so much! I am so saddened by this. My thoughts and prayers go out to the entire family.

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker
Weesie, I'm so very sorry for your lost. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I am so very sorry to hear the news, the only comfort is that she will not suffer any pain anymore.

pevangel

Lifetime Streaker
oh weesie, I can not express to you how terribly sorry I am, God Bless Madison.

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—

pevangel