What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revolution Gaming Network - New Name for Poker Platform at Intertops Poker!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
Revolution Gaming Network - New Name for Poker Platform at Intertops Poker!!

On June 1st, Cake Network - the poker platform Intertops Online Poker is operating on - will undergo a re-branding and become Revolution Gaming Network. Network operations will continue as usual and we at Intertops are really excited about this change and all the benefits for you coming with the new name and new partners. We are expecting a significant increase in ring game liquidity, increased player-rewards and a much richer tournament schedule, including more attractive guaranteed tournaments.

The first change that Intertops is extremely pleased to announce is that as of now all existing rakeback players have had their rakeback deal increased from 33% to 36%.

Secondly, our Sign-up/First deposit bonus on Intertops has been changed. The new code is now: 1000ITP and gives 200% up to $1000. This bonus will be available to all new sign-ups, no matter if it is a rakeback player or a non-rakeback player.

Other than that not much will change for you as an Intertops player. Intertops will continue to manage its own stand-alone cashier, so withdrawals will be as fast and easy as they are now.

To celebrate the re-branding, we are hosting a $1,000 Intertops Poker REVOLUTION Freeroll Tournament exclusively for Intertops Poker players on June 1st 10:00PM EST (June 2nd 02:00GMT).

NON RAKEBACK USE THIS BANNER
<!-- Affiliate Code Do NOT Modify-->World's Best Poker Room - Intertops Poker!<!-- End affiliate Code-->

PLAYERS WHO WANT RAKEBACK PLEASE USE THIS BANNER TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH!
<!-- Affiliate Code Do NOT Modify-->33% Rakeback & $600 Bonus at Intertops Poker!<!-- End affiliate Code-->​

Last edited:

PINNERMAN30

Junior Streaker
I like playing on intertops and was excited to see what kind of new guarantees and other tourneys they would have and i think it is gonna be great lots of good tourneys to choose from as usual but a few more added i think so far the rebrand is awesome OH YEAH AND I LOVE BEING A STREKER:dancinsmilie

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
I like playing on intertops and was excited to see what kind of new guarantees and other tourneys they would have and i think it is gonna be great lots of good tourneys to choose from as usual but a few more added i think so far the rebrand is awesome OH YEAH AND I LOVE BEING A STREKER:dancinsmilie

Yes, they have more, if not almost ALL tournaments with guaranteed pots. BUT, they are all re-buy/add-on with late registration available for an hour.(15 minutes should be plenty) Also, at least half, if not more, are satellites......... which I don't like either.

I have checked everyday since the 1st........... nothing decent.

I wrote to support and they wrote back. "We hope you will adjust and find something to your liking."

Looking for a new poker site now!

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
I am sure things will improve until then your more then welcome to change poker rms but we are staying loyal with Intertops since they have always treated our forum members like royalty.

eberetta1

Junior Streaker
Been increasing my Intertops bankroll with sportsbetting also. Baseball has been good to me.
Not many poker sites include sportsbetting to round things out.

eberetta1

Junior Streaker
Recent cashout at Intertops took 6 days.
Faster than HeroPoker(50 days) and Bovada(43 days).

Stan Rogers

Junior Streaker
I think it is a welcome change at that point of time. It is not good to see some forum members getting upset like this. Let’s hope for the best and not make it like “everybody was kung fu fighting…!”

Stan Rogers

Junior Streaker
With new name and new partners, hope they bring more fun-filled and exiting games, with more prizes. It is nice that they are increasing the raceback deals from 33 percent to 36 percent. The new sign-up bonus for raceback players and non-raceback players, will lead to inviting and attracting more and more new players to the online poker/