What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quote of the day

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

MsMack

Lifetime Streaker
Sex appeal is fifty percent what you've got and fifty percent what people think you've got. ~Sophia Loren

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member

MsMack

Lifetime Streaker
That's a good one!!

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

MsMack

Lifetime Streaker
Why try to be someone you're not? Life is hard enough without adding impersonation to the skills required. ~Robert Brault

ladygambler

Junior Streaker
I have a great quote for the day "DON'T SPAM!!"

Nice one! By far one this is the most appropriate quote for the forum.

Anyhow, I want to share my quote for the day. And it goes ' The dream is free, but the hustle is sold separately'.

MsMack

Lifetime Streaker
“Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.”
― George Carlin

HAHAHA!!! George Carlin was sooooooooooooo funny!!!

MsMack

Lifetime Streaker
She sure does, I didn't realize how many great quotes Joan Rivers had until today, here are a few-

- I succeeded by saying what everyone else was thinking.
- Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is God's gift, that's why we call it the present.
- People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made.

RIP Joan