What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quicktender

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
I'm so angry I can't even see straight. I can't fund my Quicktender account through credit cards right now because the three cards they have are invalid. Two are cancelled and one is expired. Okay, I tried to give them the details of the new card and have them delete the others. Simple right? No. They asked me to submit documentation to prove who I am. Okay I sent in my passport, my alien registration card and a utility bill.

THEY WROTE BACK AND ASKED ME TO SEND SOMETHING ELSE LIKE A DRIVER'S LICENSE!! I live in New York City, we don't drive here. But can you tell me what is more difficult to get a Drivers License or a passport or alien card. I have nothing else to send them so I guess I won't be able to use my account.

:chaingun123 :ahhhhh5645

Last edited:

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Sorry I don't see where they did anything wrong here... Just go get a state id, its not expensive and will save you hassles in the long run.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfawn

Lifetime Streaker
Hi luck, i don't drive but have a regular ID card. Vix is right. Just get an ID card and you should be good to go hon.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
If you sent your passport that should have been proper id. Thats weird that they wont accept that. I had the same problem before I got my non drivers id card, but I didnt have a passport. A passport is as good id as a license!

judyjp60

Junior Streaker
i always just fund my QT with my wired plastic, and if i win i have it go to my quicktender and wire it to my bank. takes a few days but no hassles with it. never tried an\ ACH to my bank. gonna just stick with what works.