What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prayers for Mariah needed please!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Mariah0600

Senior Streaker
I just found out today that my wonderful dog Mariah might have cancer.

Please say a prayer for her and for me and my husband to get through this.

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Sorry to hear your news, it is so sad when your pets are sick, they really are part of your family.

Mariah0600

Senior Streaker
my husband and I are devastated..........we had to put Mariah to sleep this morning........RIP our beautiful baby girl.....you will be missed and loved forever....6/12/00 - 2/21/10

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Hon I will keep you and your family in my thoughts, I know what a loss a family pet is, I cried for a week when I lost my dog, Tammy.

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
I am so sorry to hear you had to put your dog to sleep, loosing our dear pets is like loosing a family member.
Here is a big hug for you:)HG
hugs

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
OMG I am so sorry, my heart goes out to you and your husband.:)HG

mrsrobinson

Lifetime Streaker
so sorry to hear but as th days go on it will get better just hold on and take it one day at a time

Mariah0600

Senior Streaker
Thanks everyone for the concern and well wishes.......It is almost a week now and though we are still very sad, it is getting a little better each day. Just miss her so dearly!

Thanks again everyone for your kind words.

Lisa aka Mariah0600

:)HG

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Glad to hear that you are feeling a little better, it will take awhile though for the pain to ease

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:angelLisa I AM SO SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR LIL GIRL FOR I HAVE A FOUR LEGGED SON AND I HAVE HAD HIM 10 YEARS NOW AFTER LOSING MY 11 YEAR PLD KEESHOND TO CANCER THE VET TOLD US THAT IT IS MORE COMMON IF YOUR DOG IS NOT FIXED WHICH SHE WAS NOT SO WHEN WE GOT OUR GERMAN SHEPARD SON HE GOT SNIP SNIP EVEN THOUGH THATS NOT A GUARANTEE FOR NO CANCER!! BUT I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL AND I PERSONALLY HAVE NEVER GOTTEN OVER IT I SWEAR TO ME THEY ARE OUR CHILDREN!! SO I AM SENDING A :angel YOUR WAY TO REST ON YOUR SHOULDERS AND HOPEFULLY HELP EASE THE PAIN FOR YOUR FAMILY!! :)HGAND I AM SO VERY VERY SORRY I DID NOT GET IN HERE BEFORE.

Mariah0600

Senior Streaker
Thank you so much Pixiew for your kind words. She was our 4 legged daughter (a Doberman Pinscher). She was fixed as 6 months, however something went wrong anyway. She was 9 1/2 years old and to me, she was taken too soon! We miss her so so so much and cry everyday. It sucks! We are going to get another dobie puppy over the next couple of months though. Not to replace Mariah, but we love dogs and the breed so much.

Thanks again for your words of encouragement. It means alot to us when you feel so heavy hearted and broken.

Lisa :)HG

judyb57

Super Moderator
I remember when we lost our Keeshond. He was 15 years old and my husband had raised him since he was only a few weeks old as the mother could not take care of him. He started having seizures (big time) and we decided it was kinder to put him to rest than to let him live like that. I certainly can understand the pain and how long it takes to recover from it. We too eventually got another dog and loved him just as much.