What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poker Time $50 Free & 100% Deposit Bonus

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Booo73

Lifetime Streaker

Poker Time $50 Free & 100% Up To $600 First Deposit Bonus

PokerTime has launched its’ biggest opening offer yet! This generous offer is made up of $50 free and a 100 match bonus up to $600.

How do I get my free $50?

Getting your free $50 could not be easier. It has been split into the following parts so that you can
start playing for free straight away.

FREE MONEY HOW DO I CLAIM?

First $10 Free There are no strings attached! Your $10 free is waiting for you.

Second $10 Free Earn 50 poker points

Third $10 Free Earn 50 poker points

$20 Free We will give you another $20 when you make your first deposit at PokerTime. Simply deposit and click here to claim your $20 free.

You can use MyPokerLab to help you earn this $50 bonus even faster.
Click here to find out more about MyPokerLab.

How does the deposit match bonus work?

We offer all players a 100% deposit match bonus up to $600 on their first deposit. This bonus is paid out in $5 increments for every 10 Poker Points earned on cash games, Multi-table Tournaments and Single-table Tournaments. You will have 30 days from the date of your first deposit to earn this bonus.

For example:

if you deposit $50 on 10 December 2010
we will match your deposit with another $50, which you can earn by playing poker and earning Poker Points
to earn this bonus you will need to earn 100 Poker Points within 30 days
we will pay this bonus in $5 increments so you will start to receive your money as soon as you reach 10 Poker Points