What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PLAY COOTIE W/INTERTOPS (extended until July 13 at midnight)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

auctionsco

Junior Streaker
Oh well,
I tried my best for the month and appears I might have gotten a few bucks for my efforts but alas the deeper pockets will now send me to a worthless position it appears. I'd have more money to deposit if I worked but not to fear I won't be doing anything pretty soon so the doctors tell me. Might say I was dying to play LOL. But ...
Most important go go go everyone and good luck scoring a lot more cootie parts. It's so cool and fun to have played. Thank you for all the fun competitions. I'll speak for all and say we love them.

LilbitCrayz

Senior Streaker
I ran out of "Cootie" money a few days ago - so my body parts will have to do - though my Cootie walks a little funny!!

GL everyone.

LIlbit:proud

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
I'd have more money to deposit if I worked but not to fear I won't be doing anything pretty soon so the doctors tell me

What's up??????????

mmh424

Pro Streaker
Oh well,
I tried my best for the month and appears I might have gotten a few bucks for my efforts but alas the deeper pockets will now send me to a worthless position it appears. I'd have more money to deposit if I worked but not to fear I won't be doing anything pretty soon so the doctors tell me. Might say I was dying to play LOL. But ...
Most important go go go everyone and good luck scoring a lot more cootie parts. It's so cool and fun to have played. Thank you for all the fun competitions. I'll speak for all and say we love them.

Well Auctionsco

I seem to have suffered the same fate, I am glad for the many more deposits for our sponsor, I felt sure my cootie parts would put me in the winners category, but the weekend seems to have unsecured that. We still have a chance though don't give up hope.... I was looking forward to playing with the winnings...but If I am lucky Intertops will give me birthday bonus tomorrow :luckGL ALL!!!!

auctionsco

Junior Streaker
Hello Streakers
Thank you for the comments and condolences. A month was a long time. On the positive side of it all
I guess when your doctor says you have months left it's great to be able to come to the streak where my months go further.
Now if I could just sell some of my pain pills I could maybe get an extra leg and besides why do I need them, people at the streak could tell you I'm a pain already LOL
Good luck attaching those appendages to your cooties everyone

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
6/29 40.oo JAM50536
7/8 100.oo
7/8 75.oo
7/9 45.oo
7/10 50.oo
7/10 100.oo

Thank you for the winner in advance....hahaha :eek:

LilbitCrayz

Senior Streaker
THERE YOU ARE - READ YOUR PM'S.....

MISSED YA!!

GL TO YOU AND TO ALL - WINNERS TOMORROW...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

LILBUT (OOPS) LILBIT:proud

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
dipstick you rolled a 3

Moslowjj you rolled a 4, 3, 1, 3,2, 6,6, and a 5

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker
LOLOL, you all are to funny.

Deposited $25

Kanda367

roll that die baby needs a new pair of shoesss

thank you ladies this game was long and I'm sure tons of work..

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
[thank you ladies this game was long and I'm sure tons of work../QUOTE]

You got that right, my hand got tired of rolling the damn dice all the time lol