What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid for Rejection

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

teezonn

Junior Streaker
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Okay, so it was only 10 spins, but theoretically, I could have turned it into millions. If it weren't for the fact, that I already lost it.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We’re sorry that you’re having problems making a deposit with your credit card.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We’d like to apologise and to make up for the inconvenience; we’ve given you 10 Free Spins on Big Kahuna – Snakes and Ladders for FREE![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Free Spins have already been credited to your account, so you simply have to login to the software and get playing![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Terms and Conditions:[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Free Spins valid on Big Kahuna – Snakes and Laders only only.
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Free Spins offer expire’s 23rd November 2010.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We will inform you as soon as you can deposit regularly again.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kind regards,[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
It really sucks about the deposit problems but that was so nice of them to give you the free spins! Would have been even nicer though if you won some money on them to keep you playing!:ohboy

papsnana

Junior Streaker
I read in a blog that e-wallets are stopping international banking transactions not sure if this involves QT and soon so if you have money in them you may want to check it out remember I am not sure it was just a blog.:turkeyday

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker
I read in a blog that e-wallets are stopping international banking transactions not sure if this involves QT and soon so if you have money in them you may want to check it out remember I am not sure it was just a blog.:turkeyday
I just withdrew from Qt and no problem thus far. HTH:)

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
I KNOW YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW WHAT THIS IS I AM GOING OUT ON A LIMB HERE AND SAYING I KNOW FOR A FACT ITS THE EXPRESS :frozen I HOPE ALL STREAKERS UNDERSTAND THAT HOPE YOUR ALL HAVING A GREAT DAYHTH:)