What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My friend Pattis son Michael

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
I am posting this because I KNOW how wonderful all the Streaker members and staff are . I shared this link with Liz last year and a few emails with Riffle asking her opinion as she does transcription for doctors .

Last year my friend and coworker [before we were laid off] Pattis son,Michael, was brought to the hospital in pain on his side . They opened him to do an appendectomy and found a big ruptuerd cancer cyst instead . There was alot more to it and he lost alot of this intestines ...that alone took a long time to heal but the story is even more tragic
Here is a link to his caring bridge page
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/michaelpatricksullivan
He has been figting a whole year a brave and valient battle with cancer . Taking 1 step forward and 3 steps back as the tumors have shrunk and then grown back with more developing .
He's so young and they are giving him the last chemo they can offer ... like his last chance . I am sitting here with tears streaming and I know how awesome you guys are. Please, please , please pray for this to work .
His mother is the nicest woman I have ever met . She would do anything for anyone and always has a smile on her face .
Thank you so much in advance . Much love guys :hug

judyb57

Super Moderator
How tragic when this horrible disease attacks anyone, but even more so when it is a child. Please tell your friend that her son is in my prayers that this will work. I just can't even imagine.

judyb57

Super Moderator
This is such a tragic thing. Please let them know he is in my prayers.

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
He is in my prayers and I sent him a note and signed his guest book.....mos

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I hope and pray that this last treatment will work for him.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Omg this is just horrible. I hate this damn disease!!! We need to find a cure and fast!! I will keep this poor young man in my thoughts and prayers. Just horrible!

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
Oh, the poor child .... to have such a disease.

I will definately keep him and the entire family in my prayers.

:hug

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
I got this from Patti yesterday :

He is home with Hospice about 2 X's a week. He is on a PCA (Pain Pump) with another IV available for his antibiotic for his UTI. I do his IV 3 X's a day + all medications he is on (9 different ones at this time), and basically live at my house and Michael's house at this time. He is functional at times, depending on how much break through medication he needs for his back pain due to tumor growth. Michael is scheduled for his second round (2nd cycle) of chemotherapy (my favorite one that has worked so well in the past....Adriamycin - it knocks the &^$%^$ out of the tumors and hopefully is doing it right now!!) on Monday, June 8th - a huge dose, followed by his Neulasta Shot on June 9th, then 21 days off until the next cycle! Please, please, please, say many prayers....God is listening so much.....I picture him with post-its all over heaven from all the prayers he receives regarding Michael!!!!
Michael is doing fantastic with taking care of himself mentally and also physically........RUSS AND I ARE SO VERY PROUD OF HIM!! He still has his moments of madness, but understand this completely! Michael and I talk so much about life, love, cancer, health, anything, and everything.....he is a wonderful son! I AM THE BLESSED ONE!
Love you all and please be happy and stay healthy! Please forward to anyone I have forgotten....my mind is not always very good and I apologize!
Love Patti~

judyb57

Super Moderator
Thank you for the update hon. My heart is breaking for what Michael (and his mom Patti) are going through. I just can't imagine. I will pray harder for him and also for strength for his mom and the rest of the family to get through this horrible ordeal. :friends

SEESHEL

Junior Streaker
Wow me too my son is 26 and this would devastate me. I am sure Patti is going thru alot. I will keep them both in my prayers and yes God probably does have post it notes for Michael all over heaven from all the prayers. God Bless them:angel

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
This is his latest journal entry

Michael'<WBR>s health is declining due to massive and aggressive tumor growth in his abdomen area. It is so sad to report that Michael has reached an end to chemotherap<WBR>y. In addition, Michael is not a candidate for Clinical Trials as well. His condition has worsened so much in a week and a half . Our team of Doctors and Professiona<WBR>ls are doing everything in their power to keep Michael as comfortable as possible without interfering with his quality of life. In other words, Michael's health has declined so greatly that we have been given a time frame of 1-2 months. This is so very difficult to write that I need to stop at this point. Please continue to pray for Michael and let him know how much he is loved by all in your prayers.

I will try to continue to update this website as best as possible.

Love to all,
Patti~

ellie1969

Lifetime Streaker
My heart is breaking Silkprint Poor Patty and Michael I keep them in my Prayer

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Oh noooo. I feel so terrible!! I went through this exact thing with my brother and its devastating!!

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I am sadened to hear the latest news, I will certainly keep the family in my prayers.