What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

microgaming/us players

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

goldigger

Junior Streaker
I went to log in to CS this AM and couldnt so i called and seems the upgrade is being done and was told to come back in about 4 hours then it should be done. I sure hope it still feels like Microgaming!

pevangel

Lifetime Streaker
I got logged in to CS and there is quite alot of the old games from MG including some new ones, I am not sure if they will stay there once the download completes but they are there now for me, also majority of PJP are there, but they dont download nor open, I also see burning desire is gone so is alaskan fishing, not sure how many others are gone. But it is definitly the same games as MG. Bottom line I do not mind the change at all because it is still the MG games so I am happy:lolmaybe not all of them but at least the majority of them are there, so this is a good thing for USA players:slotdude I can not wait till the upgrade is done to see the completed product.:think

pevangel :cloudstreakrockssss

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Thanks for the info pevangel that will reassure a lot of people.

CURTLOVE107

Pro Streaker
I got logged in to CS and there is quite alot of the old games from MG including some new ones, I am not sure if they will stay there once the download completes but they are there now for me, also majority of PJP are there, but they dont download nor open, I also see burning desire is gone so is alaskan fishing, not sure how many others are gone. But it is definitly the same games as MG. Bottom line I do not mind the change at all because it is still the MG games so I am happy:lolmaybe not all of them but at least the majority of them are there, so this is a good thing for USA players:slotdude I can not wait till the upgrade is done to see the completed product.:think

pevangel :cloudstreakrockssss

curious as to what r the new games?