What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JEWELRY FOR COINS

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

MotelPrisoner

Lifetime Streaker
Great! I will go back and look for the ruby and diamond piece. That would be great since it would match her ring!

Ruby is not her birthstone. There's a story behind that ring. I met the love of my life when my daughter was 10 or so. He gave me the ring for Valentine's Day. Well, 10 years later I lost him; but I continued to wear the ring to remind me that way back when I thought I would never find that kind of love...Frank showed me that it is indeed possible. So, every time I thought something was impossible; I would look at that ring and remember how sad I was when I met him and how my entire way of looking at life changed when I fell in love with him. Last year when I decided to hand that ring down to my daughter; I wrote a letter telling her the "story" and that I hoped that she would find someone to love and love her the same way. She cried and said it was the best gift she had ever gotten; except for when God gave her me...for a Mom. Still brings tears to my eyes.

And yes; I miss her so badly it hurts physically. Hopefully, she will be home for good by Christmas.

I don't know a whole lot about the coins other than with the price of silver right now; they are probably worth more for weight; rather than being collector's items. The only one that might be worth a lot more than it's face value is the Liberty dime; since it is in such great condition. I never meant to be a coin collector...I just picked these up working as a cashier.

Looking forward to seeing the new pictures. = )

And thanks for all your help!:hug

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
So, every time I thought something was impossible; I would look at that ring and remember how sad I was when I met him and how my entire way of looking at life changed when I fell in love with him.

Awww that is a great story!! Gave my chills!

judyb57

Super Moderator
That was a great love story MP! Thanks for sharing that. Brattso, the Haunted Hotel opens on Monday the 27th early in the morning hon!!!! :hi

Brattso

Junior Streaker
Hi All
I agree motel that was a wonderful story made me cry, things like that always do. I love good stories not so much the sad. Your true love sounded as though he was a wonderful gift for you. I think my love of my life is my little bird hehehe besides my man that is ;)

I put more pictures in photobucket. I wish I could send my platium ring its god awful gawdy I hate it lol But my man gave it 2 me so what can I do, he means well but he has no taste in jewelry. I am not sure I have any other platium pieces other than ones from grandmother and sentimental. However I do have other rubies they are a pin which seems to be leaf with one ruby in middle. Then there is bigger items like gold antique bracelet with heart locket on it with small rubies , or ring with big marquise center stone and baggetts inlaid on each side of marquise stone its very pretty, these are in photobucket also and we can figure out something if you are interested in something bigger like that.

I have to go through more things and will put in bucket also. I tend to forget about things if i havent seem in awhile. Anyways I will back after I workout a bit oh what fun lol

Thanks Brattso :frank:hug

Ps Thanks Judy I cant wait for the haunted hotel to open :thumbsup

jdguiles

Junior Streaker
I have a few coins i've colected and would be interested in the white gold ring with the saphire heart or a gold braclett.Thats some nice stuff you have:)

MotelPrisoner

Lifetime Streaker
Hi! It's me again.

After several hours of looking at all your pics; I think I have come to a decision. I couldn't find the ruby pieces you mentioned in your earlier post; so I chose this...

Providing it is silver and you have a silver chain to go with it.

Now just let me know what you want for it and I will ship it right off. Just as a reminder, here's what I have in trade value...

I have:
1920 Buffalo Nickle
1928 Buffalo Nickle
1937 Buffalo Nickle
dateless Buff Nickle (eroded)

Silver Quarters

Liberty Dime (WOW! I can't read the date; I'm gettin old!)
Excellent condition.

Bowlful of wheat-back pennies if you are interested in them.
Coins are uncleaned, and mostly in fair condition with 3 of them being in poor condition. Pennies are in pretty good shape.

I can also add cash to the coins to purchase my special gift or we can talk straight cash if my coins are not what you are looking for.

Thanks again Brattso! :hug

Brattso

Junior Streaker
No problem Motel I think the coins will be enough. I just put coins in alhambra bottles. Its fun to tradeI send you my address in private message and you can send me yours so I can get it right out 2 you;)

Thanks Brattso:hug

Jd the sapphire heart ring is white gold has 4 small diamonds on sides and which bracelet I just realize there is 2 in picture, one is a bangle. Let me know ;):haha

Brattso

MotelPrisoner

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks Brattso!

You just made one young lady very happy! (and 1 old one too! :laugh)

I'll be sending the coins out on Saturday; so be on the lookout for a package on Thursday-ish. :thnks

Brattso

Junior Streaker
Ok Motel I will send your things soon. Im glad you are happy that makes my day:butterfly

Thanks Brattso

Brattso

Junior Streaker
Hi Motel

I sent your package out today I hope you like it

Thanks Brattso:cart

MotelPrisoner

Lifetime Streaker
I got my package today, Brattso and she is gonna love it! Also, thanks for the kind note and extra goodies! A complete surprise and deeply appreciated! Hope you enjoy the coins.

:chrs

Brattso

Junior Streaker
Hi Motel
Im glad you like the things I sent, and your very welcome. I thought the flower pin was really nice looking unique looking.

Hope you have a great Xmas
Thanks Brattso:gft:rndr