What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JEWELRY FOR COINS

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Brattso

Junior Streaker
I will trade jewlery for any american coins, silver dollars, half dollars or quarters, but open to other as well

I WILL trade as much as you want. I have gold,diamonds,rubies,silver,rhinestones,antique jewlery,vintage,rings,necklaces,pins,brooches,earrings really anything you can think of.

I will trade you twice as much as your coins are worth also

I am making a photo sharing page so you will be able to look at some of the things. I cant take all pictures there is way 2 much but if you have something in mind what you are looking for just leave me brief discription and i will see if i have something close to it, most likely i will.

Thanks Brattso :drinnking

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
I would love to see what you have to offer, I love JEWELS!!:haha

Brattso

Junior Streaker
Hi Guys sorry it tok me so long i will grab you link now
Brb
Brattso

Brattso

Junior Streaker
Here is a link to photos of some of the stuff I cant seem to locate other one but I will find it. This one has some stuff in it but not as much as other. Also have alot to add. And if some of you are into crafting I have boxes full of broken jewelry. I didn't know how to fit this stuff so just threw in boxes.

http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii286/ShopAnytime/

Thanks Brattso:frank<<HE p lol< cute so is>

Last edited:

judyb57

Super Moderator
OMG, ummmmmm Brattso? Are you a jewel thief? I mean there is no way one peron could have this much jewelry! I own a Timex watch and that is 20 years old. That is my only jewelry. LMAO. Is that your blue house in those pictures?

Brattso

Junior Streaker
LOL thats nothing dear have way more. That is my game I am a jewel thief lol My cover of course is that I buy actions sometimes for small lots other times everything. I do it with a couple of people. hehehe Its has gotten to the point of over running palor and I hate clutter ....go figure I shouldn't be going to auctions lol

Im not sure if my house dear is it a victornia house, if so yes only its green and cream colors now;)

Of course id adopt you I don't have any kids besides myself lol Oh and a dog, cat, and a bird who never shuts up, and he thinks he is a dog, and tries to mate with my cat. lol

I will add more stuff to the album tomorrow im not the best at taking pics, so I try to do it in the light of day on back porch

Thanks Brattso :frank<<<i love him sooo cute

ps

judyb57

Super Moderator
Sounds like a great time, going to auctions and all. Thank you for sharing these lovely pictures hon and I hope that you will be able to make quite a few deals here with the members! :hug

Brattso

Junior Streaker
Thanks Judy :clapit would be cool to trade.

I added more things to the photobucket ;) I also have a rhinestone x mas tree i made all ful of old antique rhinestone jewelry, there is about 100 pieces on the tree.

Thank Brattso

oh yeah i almost forget the real gold and silver things i put in insurence album so it was separted they are mostly rubies, sapphires or diamonds rings ;) Also have 2 edding sets in white gold one is all diamonds the other is emerald and diamonds,there is also a pendant opal suround with diamond

Have great day :frank

MotelPrisoner

Lifetime Streaker
Hey Brattso,

Im gonna dig my coins out and post them as soon as I get a chance. I am definitely interested in 1 or more pieces; depending on the trade value of my coins. Gimme a few days and I'll be back.

Thanks for posting all the pics!:drink

Brattso

Junior Streaker
:zombieHi Motel
Wonderful I love to trade things. Im glad a few things caught your eye, the pictures arent that good. Im not a good with a camera, so I don't do them justice. I will be adding more tomorrow. Just a thought If you wanted you coulld tell me what you like you know like in jewelry like antique, edwardian, costume, gold silver anything I can keep an eye out for while going through my things

Im off heading out for 3 1/2 hour drive to make an auction then right back home

Have good Day :frank
Brattso

MotelPrisoner

Lifetime Streaker
Hi brattso..

I'm not looking for anything in particular. Every year for Christmas I get my daughter (23) a nice piece of jewelry. Last year was a Platinum 3 stone diamond ring and a Gold ruby & diamond ring that had "I love you" etched into it. (The ruby was handed down to her, since I can't wear rings anymore due to arthritis.)

Trying to find something that will be comparable; but on a short budget this year. I'm thinking maybe a charm and chain or a nice bracelet; since she has neither. Silver preferably; but gold is ok if silver isn't an option.

I want this years gift to be uber special because she has spent the last 18 months away from home. (In the Army)

And now for my somewhat limited coin collection = )

I have:
1920 Buffalo Nickle
1928 Buffalo Nickle
1937 Buffalo Nickle
dateless Buff Nickle (eroded)

Silver Quarters

Liberty Dime (WOW! I can't read the date; I'm gettin old!)
Excellent condition.

Bowlful of wheat-back pennies if you are interested in them.
Coins are uncleaned, and mostly in fair condition with 3 of them being in poor condition. Pennies are in pretty good shape.

Willing to trade all for a semi nice piece of jewelry for the Christmas gift.

I can also add cash to the coins to purchase my special gift or we can talk straight cash if my coins are not what you are looking for.

Thanks so much!

Brattso

Junior Streaker
That is so nice of I bet you have missed her alot. Is ruby her birthstone? Does she prefer silver over gold?

Let me tell you why i collect coins because the keep in big jars and i dont have to dust them, plus in the summer i can dump some on ground and lay on them they are freezing which cools me down alot hehehe ;) So my knowledge of coins are not very good.

Did you see the ruby and diamond pendant or charm in pictures? Its nice I think its antique it might be a clover im not sure. Its gold though I will take a look maybe take better picture. What were things you wetre looking at? I will find you picture and be back :frank

We can find her something nice no worries

Thanks Brattso

judyb57

Super Moderator
plus in the summer i can dump some on ground and lay on them they are freezing which cools me down alot hehehe

LOL I never would have thought about doing that! :clap

Brattso

Junior Streaker
hehehe it really cools ya down Judy on a hot day, dimes work the best im not sure why lol:clap

Im adding things tp photobucket soon I just got down taking more pictures ;)

Have good night :frank
Brattso

Ps
When does the haunted house start?