What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

INTERTOPS ~ IF I WON POST-A-THON

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
Sorry to hear about your brother Little-I will say a prayer for him.

If I won the mega-I would take Judyb to get a lung transplant, so she could start getting out an enjoying life..

hugs

Roseyt

Newbie Streaker
If I won the Mega Moolah

First of all I would probably have to call out to my better half to pick me up off the floor because I would definitely fall out of my chair. Then he may have to perform CPR and mouth to mouth. Good thing he has had training in First Aid. Then after all that I would have to have him to verify that I did win. Then after that he would have to pick me back up off the floor and perform CPR and mouth to mouth. Then I would have to find that cash out button. That thing is so hard for me to find sometimes. LOL!! <O:p></O:p>
Then I am going take my granddaughters to DISNEY WORLD and ride the tea cups. Payoff some bills and have a big party for all of us to celebrate!! <O:p></O:p>

R4400884

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
If I won the jackpot, I wouldn't be one of those people who immediately quit their jobs. I'd make my boss' life a living hell for a week or two first.

:p:p:p JAM50536

judyb57

Super Moderator
If I won the mega-I would take Judyb to get a lung transplant, so she could start getting out an enjoying life..

Gufus, you just made me cry! :hit

I HATE to cry! BUT I LOVE YOU!!!! :eek:

wackey13

Newbie Streaker
If I won Mega Moolah I would share with all of my forum friends, quit my job and take a longggggg vacation somewhere nice and warm:)

Intertops ID:LAUR4914

Best of luck to everyone!!!

naenjake

Junior Streaker
RO408692
if i won mega moolah i would go sky diving and ride a air balloon or something scary like that:woohoo

Last edited:

judyb57

Super Moderator
Good Luck Streakers, hope you all have a chance to make some of your dreams come true someday! :money

m8ryann

Lifetime Streaker
If I won the Mega Moolah Jackpot I would get my dad the best lawyer in the world to help him get out of jail....because I really miss him.....MAR85338

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
I didn't mean to make you cry Judyb-I really would do that for you, then you could come visit me.

Big hugs

jajja2

Junior Streaker
If I won the jp at the MM slot with intertops I would... be a very lucky girl for a long time that s for sure!

good luck everyone!

id is JA104458:money

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
If I won MM jackpot I would ask judyb if she didn't need both lungs that I would buy the other..I know for me there's nothin in my life the has scared me so bad as takeing as deep a breath as you can and no air to the point of OMG this is it and there's nothin you can do cause you can't run you can't scream and if your like me there's know one to shake awake to at least say goodbye !!!! Damn srry got myself... Now lets win that damn jackpot so we all get the parts we need.........JAM50536:angel:angel:angel:money:money:money:money

kiki291

Newbie Streaker
If I won mega moolah I would have my husband retire because he works real hard we could travel and buy a big home , have nice cars and , enjoy life!!!!

:angel:angel:angel:angel:angel:angel:angelIntertops # KENKI120:streakchips:streakchips:streakchips:streakchips:streakchips:streakchips

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
If I win the MM I will buy a lung transplant for Mos too.
Oh Mos-my heart just breaks for you, that made me cry.

Hugs:eek::eek:

naenjake

Junior Streaker
if i won mega moolah i would share the wealth with streak gaming staff and and members id is
RO408692:money

m8ryann

Lifetime Streaker
IF I WON THE MEGA MOOLAH I WOULD BUILD MY OWN DAY CARE CENTER, HELP THE ONES THAT ARE IN NEED OF HELP ...AND HELP MY MOM AND DAD AND BROTHER AND SISTER. MAR85338

naenjake

Junior Streaker
if i won mega moolah i would like to buy a swimming pool for my kids cause that's what they ask me to get them all the time. login is
RO408692:proud

Status
Not open for further replies.