What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Now Chica's

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
I hope eveyone is well!!!

I woke up Monday morning with the worst case of the flu I can remember having!! I'm getting better, but the last 2 days have been hell!

Damn Murphy!! I have so much to do, but couldn't even see straight to drive. I'm at my Mom's, she's at my sisters. Good thing! One, there's no way I could look after her right now, and I'd hate to give her this nasty bug!!

I have a few things to do tomorrow, hopefully I'll feel a bit better!!

I miss guys when I don't post.:streakchips This is the first time I've sat at the computer, for any time. So, I'll see ya soon. And --- don't catch this ROTTEN flu!!

XoX
Liz

judyb57

Super Moderator
Oh Liz, so sorry you have been so sick. I have heard this flu is NASTY! You are right, at least your mom wasn't home to catch this nasty bug. Get lots of rest while you can and drink plenty of liquids! :eek:

MizzPA

Lifetime Streaker
And here I was thinking about you and mom earlier today wondering if you were ok. Sorry to hear about that darn flu. Glad it's getting better! :eek:

Now make it go away we miss you here posting too! :tongueout

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks guys!!! I'm gonna try and get more sleep, I slept the whole day yesterday- got up to use the loo and drink water.

Ms. Judy-- Did you get my response to you're oh so clever im??

:eek:

XoX

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
I feel like I've been HIT by the FLU HAMMER!!

That was a misrable 'toss and turn'

Run, don't walk away from this beast!!!!

xoxoxox

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
Knock on wood no one in my house has had a cold or the flu so far......yes I am counting my blessing now. Hope ya get better soon........love duckey:angel

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
I just knocked wood for ya too Duckey!! :eek:

I think I'm gonna call my Dr. and tell him I'm too sick to come in, could he prescribe something over the phone.. I have a bit of a fever now.

Ok- too all the male streakers- you can kick my butt if I EVER say men complain more than women!!
THIS BITES- OMG!!!

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Get welll soon dear, that is one nasty flu I hear. Did you get the flu shot? I know some that did and they still got the flu:shutup

texas hOOters

Senior Streaker
Hi honey ! I sent you an enlarge your pee pee email. Did you get it ?

Sorry your sick. Take care and write me back when you feel better.

P.S. Sunshine is alive I heard from her last night ! :cheer

texas hOOters

Senior Streaker
WTF? :hehe:hehe:hehe

I had so many enlarge your ***** emails I just couldn't help myself when I sent Liz an email so the title of her email was "Enlarge your *****" ! :laughNow I am just wondering why she didn't respond to my email ? LOL

judyb57

Super Moderator
ROFLMAO, I get those all the time too! Glad to know it is not just me!! :laugh:laugh:laugh

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
I had so many enlarge your ***** emails I just couldn't help myself when I sent Liz an email so the title of her email was "Enlarge your *****" ! :laughNow I am just wondering why she didn't respond to my email ? LOL

Oh! Was that you?? I thought when will they leave me and my private parts alone already!!

Vix- had the flu-shot, but it's a different strain.. You know how we'er not suppossed to take antibiotics too often, or your body builds immunities? Well, when we eat meats or dairy that are treated with growth hormones to pump up production it's very sad for the animals and we get the same bi-product of antibiotics. I stopped drinking milk over a year ago... But, my Mom loves milk, so I buy organic and or Acidopolis (good for the tummy) first she complained, till I showed her an article where the cows udders were soo swollen, bloody and pussie (sp?)

I'm glad you spoke with Lisa- H00ters!!

On that charming note, it's back to bed for me!!! My Dr. called in antibiotics and good caugh syrup!

Love, Peace and Music-
Liz
XoX

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Taz stopped getting sick when I stopped getting the flu shot and stopped wearing a coat, gloves and boots..
haven't been sick in over 4 years

And now that I brag about it you watch

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
hey Lizzzzz. Sorry your sick sweetie! I have been praying I dont get that damn flu!! I got a bad sinus infection for 2 weeks now, all I need now is the flu on top of it! Hope you are starting to feel better girl and make sure you get plenty of rest!!

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
I'm getting scared you guys... If my temp doesn't go down, I'm gonna see what my Oncoligist wants to do. I was up ever few hr.s and my temp spiked at 103.9 it dropped to 102.6 vomiting, can't hold anything down..

The closest this feels like is when I had a spinal tap to rule out Spinal Menengitist.

My freind Laurie would be here, but he had hernia surgery on Tuesday. But- he' said he'd take me If the Dr. wants me in.

Most of my female friends are in a bad way at work, so, I hate to even ask!

And my Sister.. I called her yesterday to see if she could grab my Med.'s from the phamacy after work.. I wish I was joking. She said " I don't like that pharmacy- (it's a mile from here) I got it together enough to get my meds.- then back to bed.

My smart, close women friends are my SISTERS. Blood doesn't mean CHIT to me!

XoX

I'll keep ya up dated.

Xoxoxox
Liz

Last edited:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Oh god Liz that doesnt sound good. get your butt to the doctor ASAP!!! Dont make me hop on a plane and take you myself!! I DO NOT like to fly!! :sowwy​